someone tell me this is a joke
Collapse
X
-
thats me, and I am a blood.. i left my red doo-rag in my trunk thoughLeave a comment:
-
Isn't that just the Audi Rings symbol? Kind of like the guys who do the VW thing with their hands? I know I've seen Audi guys flash that before as a kind of joke.Leave a comment:
-
-
Oh shit, isn't that the "Great White Kong" from the Boo.
Malibu, that is
Leave a comment:
-
You are not going to "California" - you're going to Sacramento.Leave a comment:
-
just bring biscus along. Im sure he will scare away absolutely nothing...Leave a comment:
-
Racial lines are blured when you go farther south. I'd describe it, but the things I'd say would invoke riots from the members from the rest of the forum. Example is the guy in that pic is from San Diego.Leave a comment:
-
You gotta pack heat when you roll out to my state, but with the handicap placard, and your oxygen tank, I feel you may be spared.Leave a comment:
-
thank you. ill admit i am somewhat isolated in gods country. im actually leaving for california in a couple hours. i have printed out this pic to take along so i can identify gang members and try to avoid the wrath. i wish i wouldnt have seen this as im a little uneasy about going nowLeave a comment:
-
Out here in CA everyone is a blood. Plus this helps with his sign language. How else can he communicate when you are gagging him your cock with his hands tied behind his back?Leave a comment:
-
someone tell me this is a joke

what the fuck is this shit????Tags: None

Leave a comment: