someone tell me this is a joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    It's only the mostest famousest gay bar in west hollywood.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I hear e30Polak loves the steaks at The Abbey in WeHo.
    :roll: Never been there, don't know what you're talkin bout Farbin. But then again i always love a good steak.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I hear e30Polak loves the steaks at The Abbey in WeHo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Pinks baby, Pinks. You have not eaten a hot dog until you have had a Pinks dog.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    In 'n' Out is great, but i just have it way to often...Tommy's FTW!!! I also love The Shack in Playa Del Rey, or The Habit in Ventura!!! :woowoo:

    Damn now I'm hungry again...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30Derty
    replied
    in's and out's

    Originally posted by e30polak
    Dude there are no Sonics by me, but they always have fucking commercials. I want Sonic, In 'n' Out is "played out."
    I've never had Sonic either, I don't even know why they have those comercials here... I think I saw some in Neveda... but, In N out is still some good eats... goodstuff...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by AriasATX
    There is like 5-6 Sonics that I know of in Austin, AND We have Whataburger, But I don't eat fast food anymore. Thank god for all the other amazing places to eat in this city.
    Don't even start me on Austin...mmmmmm BBQ....:puppy:

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Meh, I wish they would close half the Sonics here and you guys could have everyone of them. They are played out here, hell I swear you pass one every ten miles when driving around. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IS SEEMS... Although their Island Fire burger is the shit...

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    There is like 5-6 Sonics that I know of in Austin, AND We have Whataburger, But I don't eat fast food anymore. Thank god for all the other amazing places to eat in this city.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    ;)

    Classic, use the smiley face to reach 1,001 posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    I've seen them for like 3 years and nothing yet. Fuckers need to build one in LA already!!! :hitler:

    Sorry got a little excited...:giggle:

    Looks like someone's got a burger woody

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    I've seen them for like 3 years and nothing yet. Fuckers need to build one in LA already!!! :hitler:

    Sorry got a little excited...:giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    They've been showing Sonic commercials here for the last year, and they finally just built one. It's so damn good...

    I wish there was one down here. The commercials are on all the damn time but there isn't one within 100 miles of me.


    Bullshit

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Dude there are no Sonics by me, but they always have fucking commercials. I want Sonic, In 'n' Out is "played out."
    They've been showing Sonic commercials here for the last year, and they finally just built one. It's so damn good...

    Leave a comment:

Working...