someone tell me this is a joke

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TDE30
    replied
    We just got a bunch of Cookouts here in NC. They're like a Wendy's but they don't assemble the burgers, they just throw them in a wrapper and shake them up a bit. And their menu is painfully confusing.

    Again, Krystal ftw.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Dude there are no Sonics by me, but they always have fucking commercials. I want Sonic, In 'n' Out is "played out."

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Damn, you guys have all the good restaurants out in the midwest and back east. We don't even have an In N' Out. We JUST got a Sonic like a month ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Be glad you're not lumped in with socal. I loved sac, napa, Santa Cruz, and SF. Other than those towns everything else is a usless wasteland.
    Oh, and those who say Sac is a farmtown are dumb. Some great places to eat, good bars, and cool peeps. Much better then stuck up, cigarette bumming mutants that LA has to offer. Mariano, you are not included in this group bash BTW.
    The Bay Area is only tight b/c of Hyphy music...otherwise:

    LA > Nor Cal

    SD > Nor Cal

    OC & VC < any where

    Delatlanta you obviously didn't have a good tour guide when you came here, LA fuckin PWNS the rest of Cali.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    So, are you in a gang or something?
    I'm more hood then Jake is lol.

    No, but I know a few members...;)

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    My cousin used to live behind Evelyn "Champagne" King in NJ.


    When I was little, I lived next to Moses Denson who was the 2nd string running back for the Redskins at the time (behind Larry Brown IIRC). All the neighborhood kids used to go up to his door in the evenings to get autographs.

    I saw Hans Stuck picking his nose repeatedly in the pits at the Rolex 24 at Daytona about 5 years ago....

    I'm out.........


    ;)
    I like that Hans is fast on the track, but slow and methodical with the nose. Respec!

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    I saw Hans Stuck picking his nose repeatedly in the pits at the Rolex 24 at Daytona about 5 years ago....
    "Dammit, vaht ist in my nose? I cannot get it out of zeh."

    Leave a comment:


  • Rigmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by delatlanta1281
    Last quote btw....
    I have never been that close to Snoop, HOWEVER, I did see the Brat attat tat in IKEA yesterday. And I have sat a table away from Andre 3000 at P.F. Changs.
    My cousin used to live behind Evelyn "Champagne" King in NJ.


    When I was little, I lived next to Moses Denson who was the 2nd string running back for the Redskins at the time (behind Larry Brown IIRC). All the neighborhood kids used to go up to his door in the evenings to get autographs.

    I saw Hans Stuck picking his nose repeatedly in the pits at the Rolex 24 at Daytona about 5 years ago....

    I'm out.........


    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Nope, ever eat a table away from Snoop?



    Last quote btw....
    I have never been that close to Snoop, HOWEVER, I did see the Brat attat tat in IKEA yesterday. And I have sat a table away from Andre 3000 at P.F. Changs.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    Who needs that when we have " The Gutbomb "

    I need a sackful!
    In the ATL we have both Chicken and Waffles, and Krystal. Plus BBQ.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon325i
    Ouch - that hurts.

    Jon
    Be glad you're not lumped in with socal. I loved sac, napa, Santa Cruz, and SF. Other than those towns everything else is a usless wasteland.
    Oh, and those who say Sac is a farmtown are dumb. Some great places to eat, good bars, and cool peeps. Much better then stuck up, cigarette bumming mutants that LA has to offer. Mariano, you are not included in this group bash BTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    It's called Killah Cali for a reason.

    Jake is the most hood Blood I've ever met...lol

    Too many gang names to keep up with in LA county, but the Crips and Bloods started it all.

    BTW the KKK would have no chance in LA, whites are the minority in LA county. :roll:

    Only Supremisist movements are in white trash towns like Palmdale, Pomona, and other California shit holes.
    I am white, and live within 2 miles of Pomona City Limits. So, what are you saying? ;)

    But for real, they wouldn't stand a chance here.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Nope, ever eat a table away from Snoop?



    Who needs that when we have " The Gutbomb "

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    bow down

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    It's called Killah Cali for a reason.

    Jake is the most hood Blood I've ever met...lol

    Too many gang names to keep up with in LA county, but the Crips and Bloods started it all.

    BTW the KKK would have no chance in LA, whites are the minority in LA county. :roll:

    Only Supremisist movements are in white trash towns like Palmdale, Pomona, and other California shit holes.
    So, are you in a gang or something?

    Leave a comment:

Working...