someone tell me this is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
    Dude there are no Sonics by me, but they always have fucking commercials. I want Sonic, In 'n' Out is "played out."
    They've been showing Sonic commercials here for the last year, and they finally just built one. It's so damn good...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      They've been showing Sonic commercials here for the last year, and they finally just built one. It's so damn good...

I wish there was one down here. The commercials are on all the damn time but there isn't one within 100 miles of me.

Bullshit
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I've seen them for like 3 years and nothing yet. Fuckers need to build one in LA already!!! :hitler:

Sorry got a little excited...:giggle:
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I've seen them for like 3 years and nothing yet. Fuckers need to build one in LA already!!! :hitler:

Sorry got a little excited...:giggle:

Looks like someone's got a burger woody
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

;)

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

;)

Classic, use the smiley face to reach 1,001 posts.

Comment

There is like 5-6 Sonics that I know of in Austin, AND We have Whataburger, But I don't eat fast food anymore. Thank god for all the other amazing places to eat in this city.

Comment

Meh, I wish they would close half the Sonics here and you guys could have everyone of them. They are played out here, hell I swear you pass one every ten miles when driving around. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IS SEEMS... Although their Island Fire burger is the shit...

Comment

Originally posted by AriasATX View Post
                    There is like 5-6 Sonics that I know of in Austin, AND We have Whataburger, But I don't eat fast food anymore. Thank god for all the other amazing places to eat in this city.
                    Don't even start me on Austin...mmmmmm BBQ....:puppy:

Comment

in's and out's

Dude there are no Sonics by me, but they always have fucking commercials. I want Sonic, In 'n' Out is "played out."
                      I've never had Sonic either, I don't even know why they have those comercials here... I think I saw some in Neveda... but, In N out is still some good eats... goodstuff...
                      "B4 I had a hundred, I kept it ONE hundred" - JoeDivine
                      LIVE/LIFE in full effect: www.liveinfulleffect.com

Comment

In 'n' Out is great, but i just have it way to often...Tommy's FTW!!! I also love The Shack in Playa Del Rey, or The Habit in Ventura!!! :woowoo:

Damn now I'm hungry again...

Comment

Pinks baby, Pinks. You have not eaten a hot dog until you have had a Pinks dog.

Comment

I hear e30Polak loves the steaks at The Abbey in WeHo.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              I hear e30Polak loves the steaks at The Abbey in WeHo.
                              :roll: Never been there, don't know what you're talkin bout Farbin. But then again i always love a good steak.

Comment

It's only the mostest famousest gay bar in west hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                                X