New Leaked Documents... Wikileaks.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Leaked Documents... Wikileaks.org

Have you guys seen, or, browsed this site? There are a lot of documents that would otherwise not be seen by the majority.

Opinions?

Yeah, because anything on the internet with "wiki" in front of it is totally reliable.

Comment

It's an unrelated site in Sweden.

Comment

All sorts of new leaked info about Scientology. And, Mormonism.

And, Hybrid Prius Fire Investigations

Toyota Prius A123 car fire investigation report 2008,English,Company,United States,ETEC,WikiLeaks,Follow,What makes a proper leak descriptor

Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove Guest List 2008,English,Company,United States,Bohemian Grove,WikiLeaks,Follow,What makes a proper leak descriptor
        Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 07-24-2008, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I was looking through that site, Some crazy shtuff there. I see me reading alot.

Comment

This is going to go over well.
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Have fun guys. Lots of anonymous leaked documents from the world over. They arn't fake either Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                Yeah, because anything on the internet with "wiki" in front of it is totally reliable.
                I hold them in the same regard as The National Inquirer, CNN, The New York Times, etc. etc. etc.

Jon
                Rides...
                1991 325i - sold :(
                2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

So you feel that way about the 24v wiki someone here put together for the swap?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    So you feel that way about the 24v wiki someone here put together for the swap?
                    Not everything, but a lot things in general. I'm not one to take things at face value. It pays to do a little research on your own and compare it to other sources. This was a lesson learned from a college instructor from a writing/composition class years ago.

Jon
                    Rides...
                    1991 325i - sold :(
                    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

This needs to be put up again, please use this link before the one in the original post.

Information about psychotronic mind control blockage using an Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                        This needs to be put up again, please use this link before the one in the original post.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Please refer to the purchace of this product after pinepigs.

Comment

wikileaks is old news

Comment

Working...
                          X