Official 2009 Oktober / Halloween thread...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • crunk3
    replied
    I think im gonna go as Big Bird or sideshow bob

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    same here, we have stores that specialize in Halloween 365 days a year. Really spooky how they stay in business.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    On this side of the country, i dont know about yours, we have like "halloween superstores" and they have cheap gorilla costumes on the cheap

    Leave a comment:


  • benDASHDASH
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    They have a $20 banana costume at Wal-Mart, I'm going to buy it and a pair of maracas, and be this:

    IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A BANANA COSTUME YOU MADE MY DAY
    side note: anyone know where to find a gorilla costume?

    Leave a comment:


  • andyman2487
    replied
    Talk about being hammered......


    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    They have a $20 banana costume at Wal-Mart, I'm going to buy it and a pair of maracas, and be this:

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I probably won't dress up as anything this year. Since I'm going to be back at my old house, I'll be watching scary movies, getting wasted and passing out candy to the Trick or Treaters.

    The year before last when I was living there we got around 400-450 kids in the span of two hours.

    Popping out from the side of the dark porch and scaring the shit out of the kids FTW!

    But last year the girlfriend and I went as BeetleJuice and Lydia Deets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Puking pumpkin FTW. I'll have to dig around to see what I got.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    started a topic Official 2009 Oktober / Halloween thread...

    Official 2009 Oktober / Halloween thread...

    I'll start off with a warning, do NOT leave alcohol near you pumpkins!!!!



    What is yallz gonna beez? I haven't figured it out yet. The bro and temz are always teh Ghostbusters... getting on my nerves already but they are true GB's. I'm still thinking Geico Caveman from last year... Tempted to do Fong Sai Yuk again as well...







    Getting my hair did...



    My St Pauli Girl....



    witches are lame... ding dong the witch is dead, which ole witch, the wicked witch.....

    Last edited by Maluco; 10-04-2008, 07:08 PM.
Working...