WTF is Texas Toast?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SpecM
    replied
    This is why I cannot live up north, y'all yanks ain't got no good food ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e28forlife
    replied
    Hmm, someone want to mail me some? We don't have sonic around herr, and I never seen Texas Toast anywhere else.

    Can I just stack two pieces of regular toast? Maybe three, with some butter?

    Fuck, no wonder Americans are so fat.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    texas toast is so good with BBQ pork... and baked beans... and cole slaw... mmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • el_gringo
    replied
    Originally posted by e28forlife
    Just saw a commercial for a Friendlys or Sonic or some place I never been.

    They said they got Texas Toast..

    WTF is texas toast?

    Lemme know, Thanks

    its the best damn shit alive, son. texas is the home of the players and pimps.

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    You can feel it too! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    I live to make my G.I. tract squirm. :)
    That sound you hear when you kink a garden hose. You can almost hear it in your chest when you eat it.


    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon325i
    <---- hasn't had Texas toast or chicken fried steak - doesn't really care either.
    ^^^is missing out big time. chicken fried steak & white gravy ftw! oh, and this is a weird thread, google would probably have been quicker...

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    oh. I wouldn't have known, seeing as how I wouldn't eat such an insult to my digestive tract. I'd sooner eat at Taco Bell.
    I live to make my G.I. tract squirm. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    i dont know about any texas toast from sonic or w.e..BUT if your talking about that one from publix or w.e store you goto..that stuff is AWESOME!!! Best garlic bread ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philipangoo
    replied
    Texas toast is the best. Its like soaking bread in a shit ton of butter, then almost having a heart attack immediately after eating it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    <---- hasn't had Texas toast or chicken fried steak - doesn't really care either.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Decent cut my ass, it's minced.
    oh. I wouldn't have known, seeing as how I wouldn't eat such an insult to my digestive tract. I'd sooner eat at Taco Bell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    This has got to be the weirdest thread this week.
    you must have not seen the thread where they are going on and on about jeans and how they fit etc..!!??

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    This has got to be the weirdest thread this week.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Some places around here put that cheese like powder on it. Grill that shit on one side, and call it good.

    Leave a comment:

Working...