My life completely changed forever today....(Updated w/ pictures now! Pg.1)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stephen
    replied
    Wow, congrats man

    It's interesting reading this because recently i've been wondering whether i want a kid later on

    I'm pretty sure i do, it's just hard to imagine at this point in my life.


    Its interesting to see this perspective

    thats really cool to read

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Let's not rain on his parade! Ok, lets!!!! Only cause the thought of Mariano changing a diaper makes me giggle. :D It does - I don't know why, but it does.

    Again man, congratulations. My 2 cents? having a daughter doesn't make you a better man, that you have to figure out on your own.

    PS - tell the wife "Hello" from all of us at R3V.

    Congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Mariano.

    Either you have a kid or you are a kid.

    Welcome to the rest of your life.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    R3vlimited.com: The best place to raise a child.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Wow man. All this love is really setting up a great supporting foundation for this experience thats happening. I never believed that it would be that insane change everyone says. But its something you cant imagine or cant explain. Like the first time you get high.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Grats bro!! I await the day till i have a family of my own. i now envy you for your e30s and your little girl lol. Grats again!!

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Congrat-u-fucking-lations, Mariano. Welcome to fatherhood, bro. You made me teary-eyed just reading your description of how you felt. It brought back all the memories of 2 years ago when my daughter was born. I know how you feel and can envy you going through those emotions for the first time. Anyone who hasn't done it has no fricking clue how your world changes and never will. I feel the same feelings Josh said every day; missing her like crazy and walking into the house to "Daddy's home!"

    I think it's time to have an official Daddy thread. LOL

    Congrats again!

    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Congratulations man. A lot of us wish our father's were rolling around in a badass 2.5L E30 M3 when they had us.

    :D
    Well. My brother was born when my dad owned what was to become an awesome E30 325e that I am driving currently. I think thats cool! :)



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by ducatipaso
    congrats. as the father of a 5.5 year old, i must tell you, your life will never be the same [and thats not in a bad way]
    Man that really makes me feel better.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Congratulations man. A lot of us wish our father's were rolling around in a badass 2.5L E30 M3 when they had us.

    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    congrats. as the father of a 5.5 year old, i must tell you, your life will never be the same [and thats not in a bad way]

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I know, I know. Ill take the camera to the hospital tomorrow.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    grats! Pics or ban

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    November baby, welcome to the club

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Congrats on the baby.

    Andy

    Leave a comment:

Working...