My life completely changed forever today....(Updated w/ pictures now! Pg.1)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edev
    replied
    DUDE. kickass! congrats man :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Idea
    Congrats bro! Now its time for a Recaro babyseat!
    You think I havent already thought of that?? haha



    And thanks Jon!!




    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Congrats to Mariano!!! Lola has herself one cool-ass daddy :up: All the best to you, your wife and daughter.


    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Yakinho
    replied
    Awesome man. So happy for you!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    Congrats bro! Now its time for a Recaro babyseat!

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii
    little girls are the best.
    way to go, and from your comments she's got a great dad
    when you have children, it puts life in perspective, eh?
    all that stuff that used to be important kind of gets put in it's place.
    Holy shit how youre right. Guitars, music gear, cigarettes, beer, drugs, music, material shit, soccer, cars, parts, driving fast, whats happening this weekend, going to bars, raising hell, self gratification, jackassing around, fighting, legal problems, encounters with law enforcement, adding to my colleciton of model car E30s, cussing like a sailor, all of that shit from my past and present just got put into perspective.


    Never ever has one event changed me so markedly and so distinctly so quickly and evidently as this event.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • gwb72tii
    replied
    little girls are the best.
    way to go, and from your comments she's got a great dad
    when you have children, it puts life in perspective, eh?
    all that stuff that used to be important kind of gets put in it's place.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by DCColegrove
    This could be the best thing that ever happened for you.
    Im starting to think it is!!



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Mariano, congrats man. I hope you take these feelings to heart and give her every ounce of love and support you've got. You've got a ton of people around you that care for you and your family. Don't hesitate to call any one of us if you or your family ever need anything. Again, congrats to you and your family!

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    ...

    Daniel - I might be calling you soon. I have a pesky little thing I have to get rid of now because I need to focus 100% on this little person.
    ...
    Mariano
    Correction 200%...

    Kids take everything you've got and then some... But it is so worth it (You know I have 4 right? 10, 9, 2 and 9 months).

    This could be the best thing that ever happened for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Awesome man, grats. That sounds like a perfect name for her too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Congrats!

    I can only imagine how you are feeling right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Josh - You want to know that I kept remmbering the thread you posted when your daughter was born. I kept thinking about you and that thread. How in love with her you looked in the pics. I remember when looking at them, to an extent I was asking myself "Whats he so happy about? Does he know the headache he's in for raising a girl in this day and age? All the shit that can happen to her? No more fun for him?". More than one person from my side and from my wifes side has compared me to Seth Rogan in Knocked Up in terms of my lifestyle and the way I am as a person. I dont smoke weed, though. And people normally would think Im the OPPOSITE guy to have a kid haha. But I get it now.

    Daniel - I might be calling you soon. I have a pesky little thing I have to get rid of now because I need to focus 100% on this little person.

    And thank you for all the quick sincere responses, guys. It really means a lot to me. I couldnt wait to tell you guys. I really value all of your input and the time weve all known eachother.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    felicidades Mariano!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by e30sd
    congrats dude. i hope you never grow up, just stay responsible on the weekdays.
    Quoted for truth.

    Leave a comment:

Working...