• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erection Day!

Hooray!

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

1st

Comment

2nd

edited for contribution

Comment

these posts will end!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          these posts will end!
          Fuck the posts......all those damn proposition commercials on the radio and TV will finally come to an end. Not a moment too soon either!!!

Oh yeah - 4th.

Jon
          Rides...
          1991 325i - sold :(
          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

5th i think. meh

Comment

Thank god the end to all the commercials and crap will end soon.
              6th

Comment

now you guys are catching on.

put on your fake chinese accent and say...election day

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

yes on 8
                  sigpic

Comment

Who should you vote for?.
                    Remember your not voting a person but a political party ( if you didn´t already know )

Gunni
                    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning View Post
                      who should you vote for?.
                      Remember your not voting a person but a political party ( if you didn´t already know )

... Wtf?
                      alexw
                      (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                      Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Do you really think that you are voting for a person, who´s amazing abilities make him the choice for a polititcal party?

A political party SELECTS somebody to run for president, then the party runs the presidents decisions or has selected that person based on his political views.

Only a child would think that a president makes his own decisions and selects the people who work for him.
                        Gunni
                        @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

funny then how you pointed out political orientation of executive branch through those years. You know pointing at the president.

You forgot legislative branch and who had majority in those times.

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning View Post
                            Do you really think that you are voting for a person, who´s amazing abilities make him the choice for a polititcal party?

A political party SELECTS somebody to run for president, then the party runs the presidents decisions or has selected that person based on his political views.

Only a child would think that a president makes his own decisions and selects the people who work for him.
                            I think there is SOME truth to that. But I think the individual has quite a bit of power in being selected as his/her parties choice. Obama and Clinton had quite the battle for who'd be their parties nominee.

And I think that it also depends on what party is the majority in the House/Senate. That has a lot to do with getting a presidents own agenda passed.

As for whom the president selects to work for him, that depends on what you mean. Surely some positions are out of the presidents hands, while others are appointed by the president himself.

I'm not sure how politics are ran in Iceland, and not to start a forum war but- It always interests me to know why non-Americans feel like they have such a great understanding of our countries politics. AND why they feel like they have, or should have some say on who we elect, and what our country does.
                            alexw
                            (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                            Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

inb4lock

Comment

Working...
                              X