No announcement yet.

Israel attacks just moments after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irregardless it's wise to just keep out of affairs in the middle east. Especially pertaining to land with religous signifigance. If they have fought for the land for hundreds of years why will they stop because we want them to?
    sigpic

88 325is

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something. Why the hell do we like Israel so much?

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Because they buy weapons from us.
        Instagram
        sigpic
        Current: 99 M3
        Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
          Because they buy weapons from us.
          I meant "we" as people, not "we" as a government. I know why the government loves them, and Saudi Arabia.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Originally posted by Asbradley21 View Post
            I meant "we" as people, not "we" as a government. I know why the government loves them, and Saudi Arabia.
            Because through decades of strife, the Israeli government has convinced the U.S. population that disagreeing with any of their actions or decisions is somehow racist against Jews in general. Wake up. Far from everyone who's Jewish agrees with what their government is doing.
            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              Because through decades of strife, the Israeli government has convinced the U.S. population that disagreeing with any of their actions or decisions is somehow racist against Jews in general. Wake up. Far from everyone who's Jewish agrees with what their government is doing.

Nail meet hammer!!! If ever.

"The poor Jews".
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
              X