Minnesota senator race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota senator race

2024 U.S. election hub. Stay up-to-date for the November 5, 2024 presidential election. Election day polls, primaries, news, candidates and live updates & coverage daily.

Gods country doesnt know how to count. Its been 5 days, elect your senator damnit.

it seems kinda fishy to me

here is another article on it

John Lott is the president of the Crime Prevention Research Center and most recently the author of \"Gun Control Myths.\" Until January 2021, Lott was the senior adviser for research and statistics at the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Legal
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

definitely some shenanigans going on....
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

And for those not familiar with the race...

I will most likely move out of the state if this guy gets elected.
        Originally posted by Simon S
        When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
          definitely some shenanigans going on....
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Well if things don't pan out in his favor, I'm sure there's a warm seat for Al Franken back in the Air America studio.

Jon
            Rides...
            1991 325i - sold :(
            2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

I don't see what the big deal is, the race was close enough to fall within the states own manditory recount rules (set way before this election). If the dem wins, he wins; if the pub wins, he wins.

Let the all votes be counted.
              The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                Virtually all of Franken’s new votes came from just three out of 4130 precincts, and almost half the gain (246 votes) occurred in one precinct -- Two Harbors, a small town north of Duluth along Lake Superior -- a heavily Democratic precinct where Obama received 64 percent of the vote. None of the other races had any changes in their vote totals in that precinct.

you really dont find anything odd about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has my BS meeter pegged out on the 100's scale.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Or finding new votes stashed in a truck of a Democratic reps trunk that is now being counted after the closing of the poles. Nothing to report, isolated incident, keep moving!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

shades of washington state where it took 3 recounts, with new votes found after the 2nd recount that elected our wack job democratic governor 4 yrs ago.

just keep counting till they find enough votes. un-fucking-be-lievable
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Pfft . . .

You guys had the fix in with crooked Secretaries of State in FL in 2000 and OH in 2004.

quit yer bitching.

;-)
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

ACORN is in Ohio. This election, ACORN registered people to vote at the addresses of vacant homes where people had never even lived.

Disgusting.

Comment

registrations don't vote

got any proof of actual fraudulent votes? If so, bring it.
                          Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

why would you register an address where you never lived?

Comment

because they were trying to register homeless people, and some county clerks were refusing their registrations without a fixed address.

No, not the right thing to do, but I know in some instances that is what was supposedly happening.
                              Current Cars
                              2014 M235i
                              2009 R56 Cooper S
                              1998 M3
                              1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                              X