Rate the Avatar Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Collin
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    10/10 burning churches is so metal
    10/10 I would rock that wheel in a second.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    10/10 burning churches is so metal

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    Had to change my avatar when I saw this...hehehe
    Ninja edit: 10/10 BMWCCA FTMFW!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWLA
    replied
    10/10 buckaroo banzai rocks

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    10/10 candy corn

    Leave a comment:


  • e30frosh
    replied
    5/10...Heh beat box

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    7.5 for having "whore"

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    7 out of 10 for being one of the first beers I liked.

    ----

    I made my avatar BTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by 32.5i
    -849207348295243/10 for stealing my avatar ;P
    Ah... this is awkward.

    chachi - 6/10 for what I presume is a good suspension manufacturer
    Last edited by kronus; 11-17-2008, 11:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chachi
    replied
    Originally posted by 32.5i
    -849207348295243/10 for stealing my avatar ;P
    way to go out of turn! :hitler:


    :nice:

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    peugeot/10

    I don't know why that bird makes me think of peugeots.
    -849207348295243/10 for stealing my avatar ;P

    Leave a comment:


  • Chachi
    replied
    8/10 for it not being black with polished! (unless its body matched, then 9/10)

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    8/10 for toys that flip.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    9/10

    Use of roundel

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    What is that?...

    A chicken?

    4/10

    Leave a comment:

Working...