Rate the Avatar Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alpinaclone
    replied
    Fuck, I missed

    10/10 Alpinas are the shit

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinaclone
    replied
    7/10 if that is Sublime

    5/10 if not because my memory sucks

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    10/10

    R.I.P. Brad

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 Luv
    replied
    6/10 cats are always good. but the hairy ears are a little weird

    Leave a comment:


  • Stevie30
    replied
    10/10 WTF That might be my daughter.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    1.9/10 just F'ing weird

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    6/10 I knew it looked 8-16 bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    6/10 NES related?
    WRONG! SNK Motherfucker! Metal Slug FTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    6/10 NES related?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    1/10 because beer is nasty.

    New avatar (mouse over it if it's not moving)!

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Edit: Staying on topic, I upgrade my rating to 3/10 because leather pants are cool... on girls.

    Arrogant Bastard owns you. That aside, where in Denver are you? What do you drive?

    Leave a comment:


  • ELONZOOOO
    replied
    1/10
    arrogant bastard is a nasty mess



    leather pants ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    1/10

    Sorry dude. I love metal, but thats totally gay.

    Where in Denver are you?

    Leave a comment:


  • ELONZOOOO
    replied
    3/10 flipping monkey

    youve posted too many times in this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    7/10

    Brawny man

    Leave a comment:

Working...