Rate the Avatar Above You

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xLibelle
    replied
    7/10 cuz i picked up the 6er of red stripe instead tonight

    because of all my family being german, and me american born, i decided to mix a german emblem with the kellogs rooster to display my background ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    peugeot/10

    I don't know why that bird makes me think of peugeots.

    Leave a comment:


  • xLibelle
    replied
    how can you post here if you dont have one?

    0/10

    change it and post again

    Leave a comment:


  • JAM
    replied
    huge fan!!

    sorry... no av here...

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    7/10.

    Nothin' wrong with a painted valve cover.

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    Originally posted by iwillhunt
    4/10

    The M thing has gotten old to me, lol, but seriously.
    its been changed. you're right.

    Leave a comment:


  • iwillhunt
    replied
    4/10

    The M thing has gotten old to me, lol, but seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    6/10...I like motorcycles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    4/10, kinda creeps me out.

    Leave a comment:


  • RobertK
    replied
    ^wtf.. 5/10

    Leave a comment:


  • auto da fe
    replied
    8/10, I miss Calvin.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    7.9585

    I like you sig better, much better.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    2/10 cute.

    it's funny how many car guys think team sports are boring but will watch cars go around a track, dont get me wrong i love racing but i think its funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThePotsy
    replied
    0/10

    Snoooooooooooow.

    -

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    9/10 as long as thats Fox getting punched, I hate that guy

    Leave a comment:

Working...