check out our resident bumperless tough guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
    what's this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless screen name here?
    Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
    e30rcr. I'm on my phone right now so I can't link you his thread in Photoshop/Media, it makes for a great lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
      i bought a roaster so im roasting my own beans now. i dont have it perfected yet but im getting there
      How difficult is that....you know, getting the final result right? It reminds me of a time when a friend was making beer at home and his first half dozen attempts didn't turn out so well. Trial & error is what it takes.

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
        How difficult is that....you know, getting the final result right? It reminds me of a time when a friend was making beer at home and his first half dozen attempts didn't turn out so well. Trial & error is what it takes.

Jon
        its what id call mildly difficult to get it right. 30 seconds can ruin a batch. but my coffee is now as good as what i was buying pre roasted. so thats a good thing. i will tweak it and learn from each batch. everytime i roast its a little better. its fun though and if you dont count the cost of the roaster coffee is much cheaper. like 3 bucks a lb or less if you buy quantity. heres a wesley snipes blend i walked away from and forgot about

We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^^Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
            ^^Nice.
            i made a shot of espresso with the wesley snipes blend just to see what it tasted like. it was like hot dumpster juice

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^I was going to ask if you tried it, even as espresso. Then I looked at the picture again and figured that you wrote that batch off as test samples.

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
                ^I was going to ask if you tried it, even as espresso. Then I looked at the picture again and figured that you wrote that batch off as test samples.
                i was roasting and forgot about it till i could smell it burning in the next room

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

That's an awful lot of body roll for how low the car is...

And what's going on here?? I thought he was drifting? He's already sliding, wheels are pointed the wrong way...
                  sigpic

Comment

Ya, I thought he had a lot of body roll too. And to me, that isn't very low. Then again, I spend a lot of time on the local car club forum, which consists of a bunch of VW guys (can you say LOW), so maybe I'm just biased.

Comment

Originally posted by cferb View Post
                      That's an awful lot of body roll for how low the car is...

And what's going on here?? I thought he was drifting? He's already sliding, wheels are pointed the wrong way...
                      can you imagine how hot that car would look if he teamed up with the chicken wire grill guy? now theres some serious weight reduction. look at that bloated slob pressed up against the glass in that reynolds wrap e30..

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Is it even legal to drive a car like that w/o bumpers in California?
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                          no. it doesnt matter what state youre in. you need bumpers. but he could easily elude the cops because hes ultra lightweight now. check out that sweet camera mount too. isnt that a budget beater item??

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            Not even close to legal and he gave shit to blunt about telling him to remove other parts. He said "then it would be illegal and I couldn't drive on the road". Moron, you can't use it on the road as is, not that I really care about most things being legal or not but then again I don't use that as and excuse.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                              Not even close to legal and he gave shit to blunt about telling him to remove other parts. He said "then it would be illegal and I couldn't drive on the road". Moron, you can't use it on the road as is, not that I really care about most things being legal or not but then again I don't use that as and excuse.
                              true, but that was after i challenged him to a fight and then backed down. as he stated in the baye30 post. this guy is a tool in the highest form

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                                look at that bloated slob pressed up against the glass in that reynolds wrap e30..
                                Bingo, if this rcr tool wants some "weight reduction" maybe he should look no further then running a few laps.
                                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                                E36 325i sedan
                                E30 325i sedan
                                Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
                                X