No Shave November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Shave November

Sort of late for you who aren't participating.

Who's got a pelt on their face?
    Attached Files

It's called Octobeard. You're late.
    Instagram
    sigpic
    Current: 99 M3
    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

down here its called Movember.. and its to raise awareness + money for prostate cancer and depression in men.
      Tim.

Comment

I can't stand the fucking itch that I get after a few days without a shave. And the lady doesn't like it on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
          I can't stand the fucking itch that I get after a few days without a shave. And the lady doesn't like it on her face.
          ....riiiiiight

But I digress, itchy face sucks.
          www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Ha, no muff diving for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
              Ha, no muff diving for me.
              Yet I bet youre the type of guy that expects her to.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
              You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Shitty cell pic at work...
                Attached Files

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
                Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
                Lobsterbacks attack the town again
                Wrap all my things in aluminum
                Beams of darkness streak across the sky
                Pink rays from the ancient satellite
                Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
                Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

Fuckin a frosh.

Well done. Where in missouri are you?

Comment

Holy body roll batman!!!

Comment

octobeard? no.. November is beard month. Dont give it a stupid un-manly name.

Comment

Movember coming along strong downunder.

Rocking the 3 piece V for Vendetta stylez.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

After the third week, it gets far too itchy for me to handle. No can do.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

too bad i am job hunting now. scraggly beards aren't really conducive to getting hired
                            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                              too bad i am job hunting now. scraggly beards aren't really conducive to getting hired
                              Have you tried Greenpeace, I think they like beards.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X