at a stop light today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cferb View Post
    I'll be honest, I don't pay much attention to other drivers, other cars yes, drivers no. I went a good 3-4 years without seeing anyone looking at my car, then I started to pay a bit of attention and there's usually at least a thumbs up maybe once a month.
    Bitches hate my car, brothas love it.
    1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
      Bitches hate my car, brothas love it.
      True story. All the girls I know say they like my car, but I only actually believe one of them, I'm pretty sure the rest just don't want to be mean. Especially considering the first two comments from girls when I sold my white eta and bought this one were "It's not as cute as your last one" and "Your last one was cuter."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post
        For some reason black guys always give my car the nod..

I don't know why.
        i get the same thing haha

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
        anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
          He was checking out your girl.. smooth operator there.
          ya well she is a hotty what can i say? i dont settle for any less

Originally posted by benetton View Post
          now blunt is it really proper to go around being a menace in south central while drinking your juice in the hood?

to stay on topic, i was filling up the other day in my ix and some kid was saying how great of shape it is in and how he wants an 325. i chuckled because my car is missing clearcoat all over it, i shouldve seen if he would throw down 15000 for it. When i drove my dads e30 the other night i was filling up with gas and someone driving by yelled "how much do you want for your beemer" all i thought was fucking amateur, doesnt he know a beemer is a bike.

dude i hate when people call my car a beemer. i always correct them

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
          Well I have a concealed carry permit but I'm sure there a lot of people that carry who don't. I used to have the same attitude the OP did, thinking that my pocket knife and basic martial arts skills could carry me, and to be fair I never had any issues with confrontation until AFTER I got my carry permit. Since I got my permit I've had one attempted carjacking (I guess that's sort of a compliment) but more importantly I realized how serious things can really be. Luckily I got out of my situation without shooting anyone but it left me a lot more cautious about how I approach people in this world...

deng really that is crazy man

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
          He rolled down the window and started to say... it's all about making that GTA.

haha ya but he punked out

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
          i get.....this ...."thats an 84?!.... but it is really an 84?!" hahah
          haha! thats awesome

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
          anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

I got a wave and a thumbs up from a dubber in some late 90's golf on BBS in Kirkland the other day.

Oddly enough, I was kind of embarrassed to drive the damn thing. I never ever let it get that dirty, then some guy digs on it.

Made my damn day, let me tell you!

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

etta : pics of ur girl or ban !!! lol
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

My cars paint is pretty weak but and the thing is loud but people are still impressed to know it's almost 20 years old with 220k
                1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
                Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

Comment

Working...
                X