OJ verdict

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EEE30BRKLVR
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    OMG.... I wonder if those folks voted for Obama also.
    I would be willing to bet yes on that question.

    Abe

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    OMG.... I wonder if those folks voted for Obama also.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    You have to admit - the difference in opinion about the murders was very split depending on your skin color.

    At the time, various polls showed up to 80 percent of whites believed Simpson was guilty while 71 percent of Blacks believed he was innocent.
    That was weird to see.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by jhower08
    OJ is, and will always be innocent.
    Not necessarily. He wasnt found innocent.. he was found not guilty.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    who the fuck cares OJ is a piece of shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    the verdict is in, no, OJ does not intensify your trip...

    Leave a comment:


  • jhower08
    replied
    OJ is, and will always be innocent.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    who the fuck cares

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    See you in 5, Mr. Simpson. Make a couple human pez dispensers, and get no time. End up getting 5 for this? Funniness. I need to rush for 2,000+ yards in a season. For some reason I found Orenthal entertaining. I wish someone woulda picked up his reality show he pitched.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    "If I did it" - what a piece of shit.

    Yes, OJ, we know you did it. Yes, we know you got away with it. Now, go suck a jail flavored cock.

    Leave a comment:


  • hugh jass
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon325i
    Probably anytime now - I'd start by looking around the lightrail station at Meadowview Road.


    Jon
    You mean Ghettoview?

    Leave a comment:


  • eurohick.
    replied
    you act like anyone gives a shit about him.

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson
    who the fuck cares OJ is a piece of shit

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    who the fuck cares OJ is a piece of shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh jass
    good. fucking piece of shit. when do the riots start?
    Probably anytime now - I'd start by looking around the lightrail station at Meadowview Road.


    Jon

    Leave a comment:

Working...