No announcement yet.

Highest level of education you have achieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

graduated highschool with little effort, but after four years i've yet to acquire a degree. I will be completing a two year Associates degree this winter at my community college, however.

It doesn't feel so great to be living at home at the mercy of my parents while everybody else is getting a full experience at four year universities.

my dream is to write good fiction novels but big chunks of free time are hard to come by these days. I also consider engineering school because i like to know how things work and how they can be improved.
    My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
      graduated highschool with little effort, but after four years i've yet to acquire a degree. I will be completing a two year Associates degree this winter at my community college, however.

It doesn't feel so great to be living at home at the mercy of my parents while everybody else is getting a full experience at four year universities.

my dream is to write good fiction novels but big chunks of free time are hard to come by these days. I also consider engineering school because i like to know how things work and how they can be improved.

I am about to trade my freedom back in for less financial stress. Makes college focus difficult when your check book almosts does not balance. every month.

Comment

GED, I'm going to college at least. A community college... :neutral:

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
          School is for squares.
          '74 2002 - Build blog at
          nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm currently a semester away from my Bachelor's in Psychology with a minor in English.

That plus 4 years of Division 1 Track is kicking my ass. Its a tad bittersweet nearing the end of my undergrad years. I hope to pursue my Master's in Counseling next year
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

some community college. It's one of the best though so the dept's aren't easy or anything. I've been throwing time away not going to school though, and working jobs that make a decent amount of money....WHEN I work. My current one sucks. I've had like 8 hours in the last fucking MONTH nearly.

Gotta figure some shit out.

A huge priority though is finishing my 2002 project car, and its hard to work on it when I'm going to school and working a real full time job...but I need to get my ass in gear somehow so I can pay for it! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyG View Post
                GED, I'm going to college at least. A community college... :neutral:
                Don't sweat that too much.. firstly you have to live by your/ you're parents' means until you can afford otherwise.

How about you check out a school in Europe, tuition is usually a fraction of the cost of major U.S colleges and universities.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Graduating in one qtr with my Bachelors in Economics. May go to grad school if anyone lets me in...

I also am getting an Associates at the Community College of the Air Force in Computer Science. Just havent turned all the paperwork in but I pretty much have it.

Comment

I've only completed high school, but i'm a sophomore at USF, workin on a BA, then it's off to Med school........

Comment

bachelors in business from plu (12yr plan), washington state
                      the degree opened the door back in 1985 to allow me to do what i do, manage money

the best eduction i've received is still ongoing - from my wife
                      Last edited by gwb72tii; 12-06-2008, 06:24 PM.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

The highest I've completed is high school, but I'm almost done with a BS in Mechanical engineering and a BA in mathematics with minors in business and physics.

I'll likely be getting an MBA within a few years of graduating.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post

the best eduction i've received is still ongoing - from my wife
                          dont say that.... that kinda shit scares me.

Comment

High school, 2 years of college. No college degree. I agree with the work ethic statement posted in the begining of the thread. Without it, i would not be where i am now. And that is with a steady job making the most money i've ever made with alot of room to grow.

Comment

on my way to my "bachelors" in the german school equiv.

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                                Don't sweat that too much.. firstly you have to live by your/ you're parents' means until you can afford otherwise.

How about you check out a school in Europe, tuition is usually a fraction of the cost of major U.S colleges and universities.
                                It's pretty much necessary to get my AA first before attending a university. And even then I have to strive for at least a 3.5 GPA. Getting into say usf is impossible with a not so good GPA.

Comment

Working...
                                X