25 Hour @ Thunderhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 Hour @ Thunderhill

The overall winner this year was Mazdaspeed/MER1 Team running a 2006 MX-5. During the evening portion of the event the race was halted for a bit due to very heavy fog conditions.

Before we get to the results and wrap-ups, just a quick apology to all of you following along at home. Thunderhill's wifi left a lot to be desired -- namely, a steady connection -- and our EVDO card was constantly struggling to keep a signal, let alone allow us to post galleries and on-the-fly standings. Thankfully, by the time the 24 Hours of LeMons rolls around in a few weeks, the track will supposedly have a T1 connection for blazing uploads and constant updates. Thanks for your patience.

Jon
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Was Csaba Csere out there getting his ass handed to him again?

Miata's are great cars. To bad they look like chick cars.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
    X