Luxor hotel in Vegas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by fredk
    maybe i should have said, dirty in the sense of lack of hygiene, not the other sense of the word.
    id like to clear the air. For i believe i have been misleading. I have not banged any dirty whores for at least 17 years unless you count ovulator ,farbin and jflip. So that makes 2. But my point is, do you remember the chick inviting you back to her place and you know shes a freak from the short amount of time youve spent with her. So you agree and she takes you to this shithole stank ass apartment that smells like cheap beer and stale cigarettes in the hallway?
    Maybe her apartments clean and fine but the surrounding area is infiltrated with the dregs of society. This is your visit to the luxor. If given the chance, would i bang the dirty whore in her stank ass apartment? Yes, yes i would BUT IM AFRAID FEMME325IS WOULD COME ON HERE AND TELL EVERYONE

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    there are usually some pretty fine prostitutes outside there, how old are the kids?

    Leave a comment:


  • apm
    replied
    ive got a 7 and 12 yr old actually.

    i'll check on the venetia

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    luxor is being renovated? hmm thats cool, i was there in june 06. paid the money for one of the suites and the bed was hard as a rock, sheets were scratchy as hell. it was just generally uncomfortable. i told my self if and when i go back im staying in/at the palms.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Maybe I should have said, dirty in the sense of lack of hygiene, not the other sense of the word.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I for the record would enjoy banging an older ok looking chick, and a dirty whore both. So my opinion shall not count with these analogies.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Luxor IS undergoing a renovation. I was there at the beginning of the year and it was fine. I don't like dumpy places. This would be like doing an older, OK looking chick that looks good in 50% lighting at her house, which needs a few renovations, and the grout in her bathroom tile is slightly discolored, and her curtains are on the distressed side of things.

    Avoid Circus Circus and most any mid-strip casinos. Actually, let me rephrase that. DO not go to Circus Circus. The place is a dump. This would be like banging a dirty whore in her apartment.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    I havent been to vegas since turning 21 sadly.... But when we'd go before I was 21, we'd stay at circus circus. It was a blast.

    Leave a comment:


  • kencopperwheat
    replied
    How old are your kids?

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    its a cool place to stop in and check out. but as others have said its nearing its end, time for a renovation. plus the other point about being on the end of the strip makes it a pain.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    I stayed in the Luxor when I was 16, and again when I was 19, for a week each time. Its a very family place i think.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Get a room at the Venetian. Your wife (assuming you are married and she will be there as well) will have tons of shopping she can do and the kids will like the different things available there as well, plus the walking distance to get to other casinos is not really that bad at all. If you stay on The Luxor end of the strip and want to walk to any casinos all I can say is it is a HIKE! At least at the Venetian you have several within a short walk without having to deal with driving or getting a curb jumping middle eastern cabbie driver...

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    i stayed at the luxor one night and it was fine, except for the guys making noise because of construction outside. the room was really clean, not too small, and the interior of the pyramid was cool with a few restaurants and very high ceilings.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by apm
    So Luxor is not a good place to stay huh? I just like the black pyramid building and almost intrigued by it. Heck can't go to Egypt I figured this is the next closest thing.

    My kids are not even teenagers that's why I was trying to be cautious.

    Btw, the hotel expenses are reimbursible because it's company sponsored, but I want to be as frugal as possible.

    Just about what's just right and some...lol
    its not terrible. its just getting old by vegas's standards. the rooms were fine, i just kind of had a creepy run down feeling when in the halls. it was fairly reasonable also

    Leave a comment:


  • apm
    replied
    So Luxor is not a good place to stay huh? I just like the black pyramid building and almost intrigued by it. Heck can't go to Egypt I figured this is the next closest thing.

    My kids are not even teenagers that's why I was trying to be cautious.

    Btw, the hotel expenses are reimbursible because it's company sponsored, but I want to be as frugal as possible.

    Just about what's just right and some...lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...