Luxor hotel in Vegas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mhurlbutjr
    replied
    Its good place for the kids lots to do there for them but if you are going without kids then I would go to the Mirage. Circus Circus may be kid friendly but you wont be happy there either very run down but they may like the fun dome there depending on age.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    The MGM Grand or Circus Circus are probably more "kid friendly" places in Vegas...

    And if the kids are under 18 don't even bother going to The Bellagio

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by apm
    I'll be heading to Vegas with a couple of kids to visit some friends.

    Is Luxor hotel a good place to stay with the family? I like the looks of the pyramid building, but I don't know if it's a good place to stay.

    I'm also looking at the Mirage hotel but it's kinda pricey.

    I will appreciate any input. We will be there next weekend.
    luxor has seen better days, it reminds me of going to bang a dirty whore in an apartment complex verses some really fine chick in her house
    its run down but not disgustingly so

    Leave a comment:


  • apm
    started a topic Luxor hotel in Vegas

    Luxor hotel in Vegas

    I'll be heading to Vegas with a couple of kids to visit some friends.

    Is Luxor hotel a good place to stay with the family? I like the looks of the pyramid building, but I don't know if it's a good place to stay.

    I'm also looking at the Mirage hotel but it's kinda pricey.

    I will appreciate any input. We will be there next weekend.
Working...