This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kilomph View Post
    most of you stains would have just let the Brits do their jobs, and collect their taxes. After all, they were protecting us.
    Fucking brilliant, and so true.

"Homeland Security" is a fucking joke, basically a way for GWB to make a job for a few of his buddies. They have no fucking right to harass the citizens, and yet continue to do so.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

It was an overreaction to the smell of fish on this forum. I respect them and what some of them do, but these check points are over the line.

That's all. They stopped him without probable cause.

Back to Fox News people, nothing to see here!

Comment

It was an overreaction to the smell of fish on this forum. I respect them and what some of them do, but these check points are over the line.

Back to Fox News people, nothing to see here!
        they stop ALL cars, and the dude would not answer the question
        why is it wrong. if the guy answers the question, he drives on.
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

marked by compactness or crowding together of parts; having a high mass per unit volume; slow to understand : stupid, thickheaded… See the full definition

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Hilarious. The guy is brave. He is just testing the system.

That guy is brave?
            He is testing the system?

All the driver had to do was respond with " Yes sir, I am a US citizen"

Since he did not do so, the drivers investigation was flawed from the beginning, and it is extremely obvious.

Sorry, but I lost all respect for your opinion on this one.

Comment

I respect them and what some of them do, but these check points are over the line.

You'll complain no matter what happens.

If those check points just pulled over Mexicans, you would probably (basing of the fact that your opinion here is so wrong) complain that they are being racist (just like at the airports), you idiot.

You are a blind hypocrite.

edit: 3k, took long enough :pimp:
              Last edited by Schniddy; 12-18-2008, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider325 View Post
                You'll complain no matter what happens.

If those check points just pulled over Mexicans, you would complain that they are being racist, you idiot.

you are a blind hypocrite.
                hahaha can you imagine wandering thru life like the total fucking clueless idiot that is kilomph?
                if some asshole with a suitcase nuke slipped thru a checkpoint and blew up his shithole town he would be whining like the bitch he is..
                blind hypocrite is exactly right
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  Fucking brilliant, and so true.

"Homeland Security" is a fucking joke, basically a way for GWB to make a job for a few of his buddies. They have no fucking right to harass the citizens, and yet continue to do so.

and how were they harrasing this citizen?
                  Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    hahaha can you imagine wandering thru life like the total fucking clueless idiot that is kilomph?
                    if some asshole with a suitcase nuke slipped thru a checkpoint and blew up his shithole town he would be whining like the bitch he is..
                    blind hypocrite is exactly right
                    If you really think these assholes will stop a nuke from entering this country you're sorely mistaken. They'd have to cavity search every passer by, which you seem to be shooting for.

Here's a quote from somebody FAR more intelligent then you, and obviously FAR more of an American:

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."

- Benjamin Franklin

I'm done arguing with you blunt, have fun sitting in middle America toying with your BMWs, I'm sure you've earned it.

Comment

If you really think these assholes will stop a nuke from entering this country you're sorely mistaken. They'd have to cavity search every passer by, which you seem to be shooting for.

Here's a quote from somebody FAR more intelligent then you, and obviously FAR more of an American:

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."

- Benjamin Franklin

I'm done arguing with you blunt, have fun sitting in middle America toying with your BMWs, I'm sure you've earned it.
                      i guess youd rather just open the borders, do away with the border patrol and see what happens? youre done arguing because you have no valid points. youre a mindless fool. i would love to load up an SUV with you, BDK, corvallisbmw,DSP74,IL DUCE and a few other of you idiotic fucks and drive it off a cliff
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

- Benjamin Franklin
                        Nice, hypocritical, quote selection from you.
                        Lots of meaning behind it, thank you.

Again though, to bad it has nothing to do with the topic on hand. If you missed it, we already came to the conclusion that the mans investigative video was flawed from the beginning.

Comment

I guess that Americans have certain civil rights, and that some Homeland Security regulations simply go over them. My understanding of this little exercise is that it is illegal for an officer to ask certain types of questions without putting somebody under arrest. And it requires some motives to do so. Therefore, the agent had no motive to arrest the guy, and could not interrogate him about his citizenship. Sure it becomes a very absurd situation, but it is probably the goal of that clip.

The agents obviously knew the guy very well, but still kept on applying the "rules" like dumb officers. So, they were also guilty of pushing the envelop.
                          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

goddamnit lee, don't you get it? if we require probable cause, then the terrorists have won.
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                              goddamnit lee, don't you get it? if we require probable cause, then the terrorists have won.
                              Terrorists will have won when they have succeeded changing our lifestyle. When peoples trade their civil liberties for extra "security", when citizens have to continuously look over their shoulder in fear of an agression. When medias continuously spread fear. When it takes 2 hours to get into a plane instead of 30 minutes because of safety procedures, when it requires a passport to cross a continental border while it used to only take a smile and answer a few questions, when peoples accept to have all their emails and phone communications monitored. That's when terrorists will have won.
                              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Well said, M.Lee.

Kind of Off-Topic, but it's a great BBC documentary that many more people need to watch:

I know it's long, and requires a greater attention span than most here seem to have, but I hope at least one person watches all the way through. It's funny how we have to rely on the British to do our investigations for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X