This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    kilomph is bored i think. his greenpeace membership lapsed so hes got nothing better to do than post up stupid ass videos. if i had his mindset id seriously kill myself
    coming from the guy who spends his time making child molestation threads? go cut some grass you useless fat old hick.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
      Are you kidding me? The guy may be a fuckstick, But he does have every "right" to not answer question's(I believe it's called the "right to remain silent"). They aren't the fucking gestapo.

Now do I cooperate with law enforcement? Yes.
      they asked him if he was a us citizen. they are there doing a job to protect you and me from illegals and terrorists as well as drug dealers. do you go to the bank each friday when you get your check from burger king and go cash it? do they ask you for id even though you are familiar? i dont give a fuck if they know who he is or not. dont impede their job and cooperate. be a decent human being and life is good.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Sounds like something the Nazis might have said...

Comment

that shirt makes him look like a dick head....oh no wait thats his face
          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by Kilomph View Post
            coming from the guy who spends his time making child molestation threads? go cut some grass you useless fat old hick.
            its snowing up here you ignorant fucking waste of skin. go cruise youtube for more civil rights violations. maybe burn a flag or 2 waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

*Go fix your dragging plow.

And yes, I hate America, I burn flags daily, I'm a terrist, and I hate us for our freedoms!

Comment

And yes, I hate America, I burn flags daily, I'm a terrist, and I hate us for our freedoms!
                my plows in the shop honey. id like to see you last 5 minutes as a border patrol you fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. you are so clueless as to what they deal with. and you sit there in your trailer promoting making their job more difficult. you are exactly whats wrong with the USA. a spoiled little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles who hasnt ever had a hardship in his entire life sitting there whining about your fucking rights. shut your dickhole and be grateful you live where you do.

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I didn't even watch the video cause that is how much I care.

Comment

Originally posted by Miasma View Post
                    I didn't even watch the video cause that is how much I care.
                    thats a shame because you have no idea how much i value your opinion

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I feel the same way!

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        the guy is a fuck. not answering questions by law enforcement officers is a great way to start something, which this fuck obviously was trying to do. anyone that has to deal with the public has to deal with assholes, just like this guy.
                        if i was the law, i'd have this guy out of his car and face down on the ground.
                        how about answering the fucking question you moron?
                        and also, if i knew this guy as an asshole from him coming around before and busting my chops, i'd make sure he got the full treatment everytime. what an fuckup. he wants to start something, let's go asswipe.
                        fuck him
                        QFT
                        Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                        Hilarious. The guy is brave. He is just testing the system.
                        this guy is a fucking moron, apparently so are you lee

die slowley and painfully and please dont reproduce before you do
                        Sounds like something the Nazis might have said...
                        if you are trying to convince everyone that you are a complete waste of human life, then you are succeeding
                        Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Great input.

Border patrol has to be one of the EASIEST jobs in America, most are obviously failures at life and winners at McDonalds. I'd never work there because I know I'd be wasting tax payers money and time. Get a job as a local police officer where you can actually make a difference.

This forum is filled with far more "America #1 W0000" retards than I thought. I'm absolutely grateful for being born and raised in America, I've got plenty of relatives who are in armed forces/law enforcement, or retired from. I also understand it's our job to keep the system in check, sort of like what happened in 1776. From what I've gathered from this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles filled thread, most of you stains would have just let the Brits do their jobs, and collect their taxes. After all, they were protecting us.

Comment

Great input.

Border patrol has to be one of the EASIEST jobs in America, most are obviously failures at life and winners at McDonalds. I'd never work there because I know I'd be wasting tax payers money and time. Get a job as a local police officer where you can actually make a difference.

This forum is filled with far more "America #1 W0000" retards than I thought. I'm absolutely grateful for being born and raised in America, I've got plenty of relatives who are in armed forces/law enforcement, or retired from. I also understand it's our job to keep the system in check, sort of like what happened in 1776. From what I've gathered from this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles filled thread, most of you stains would have just let the Brits do their jobs, and collect their taxes. After all, they were protecting us.

talking to you is like trying to convince spastic running the same offset on all 4 wheels is a good thing. im done with you but just know that i have bribed the "secret santa" organizer and you will be receiving a pringles can from me for xmas

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              talking to you is like trying to convince spastic running the same offset on all 4 wheels is a good thing. Im done with you but just know that i have bribed the "secret santa" organizer and you will be receiving a pringles can from me for xmas
                              lol
                              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Great input.

you're obviously ignorant of what border patrols do, or you'd know you just removed any doubt how dumb you are.
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X