Yellowstone National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellowstone National Park

okay, its snowing like crazy outside and I just flew back home to Mass to enjoy the holiday with family. So I figured while I'm cooped up inside I'd post up some more pics from my 2007 roadtrip.

So after my father and I went through Badlands, Mt. Rushmore, and Devil's Tower we made it to Yellowstone the next day. This place was un-freakin-real, so amazing!!! Unfortunately we only spent one day here when you really need a couple of weeks. It's huge and there is so much to see. Hope you guys enjoy and if you have any questions, ask away!!

this was on the way to Yellowstone

Paradise!!

Senior:

Yellowstone:

Lewis and Clark Falls

This was nuts, a 500-700ft drop right off the edge of the road, no guard rail, nothing!! I wish this pic captured the scale of this, it was super gnarly!

Grand Teton National Park (really wish I got to explore here, next time!)

"Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Amazing! Thanks for sharing the pics!
    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
    e30 restoration and V8 swap
    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Awesome pictures and definitely looked liked fun. The only thing that could of made those pictures better would of been an e30 some where in the mix!

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        Awesome pictures and definitely looked liked fun. The only thing that could of made those pictures better would of been an e30 some where in the mix!
        haha true! the e30 stayed back in Massachusetts on this particular road trip, but i did take it out this year to California! search my posts and you'll see the pics!

sigpic

Comment

awesome pics, looks like it's really worth the drive
          Not that I care, of course.

Comment

also thanks a lot now I want a buffalo burger
            Not that I care, of course.

Comment

I have yet to make it down to yellow stone, its on my list for next year if I can get some time off in the summer. great pics one of these days I will break out the few good Glacier park pics I have for you.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Gorgeous pictures.

Looks like a great trip.

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  Gorgeous pictures.

Looks like a great trip.
                  thanks man, it was an amazing trip. i will definitely go back to yellowstone soon and spend a good week or so there if possible, its such a big park and sooooooo much to see. you really need to get out of your car and explore to appreciate it (which i didn't get much of a chance to do)

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, my parents have a cabin up there, I love spending time there.
                    You really need to spend a week or two to take it all in, not to mention all the cool shit thats not in the park. I really want to go back up there in the winter and see the park on a snowmobile.

Comment

I was just through Yellowstone and Grand Teton this last June...beautiful part of the country. Some of the geyser basins feel like you're on another planet when you see dozens of columns of steam and colorful hot springs all around you!

Comment

Great pictures.
                        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

I went when I was younger. It was great! Now I am looking forward to taking my family.
                          '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, looks like you had a good time.
                            -Andy

Comment

Working...
                            X