• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook terrible

e24 e9 e30
    IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

ahahahaha it's rainy and most of my high school buddies stayed on their college campuses to avoid going to Easter service to recovering from hang overs. A friend and I that watched the Dragonball/Dragonball Z series felt we had to see this...

It's God awful. My friend and I laughed at almost every point in the movie. Cheesy, special effects sucked, and it was poorly written. I can't blame the actors because this was a case of shitty writing. But it doesn't make a bit of difference guys, the balls are inert.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
      No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

the director of that movie will soon have a FML post. so will the whole cast.

Comment

damn that bad huh ?

Comment

It's over NINE THOUSAND!
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

yeah, they changed the name of the dragon, and some coinciding storylines that were good in the original, but they just failed at being creative.

thank god for the fluffer movie season.

Comment

To tell you the truth, ive always loved the show grew up on it. Went to see the movie the other night and it wasnt bad at all. Even at the 10pm session there wasnt a seat free in the cinema. I'd say its worth the watch

Turbo M42 Build thread:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

haha I only knew the stuff because I had watched the show...I'm sure the people that went and didn't were completely confused. I lol'd at Yamcha...they got the character dead on. "Whoa dude, that's totally not cool."

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

We sold 67 tickets for it yesterday, in comparison we sold 1500 for the hannah montanna movie.
                    The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                    With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
                      We sold 67 tickets for it yesterday, in comparison we sold 1500 for the hannah montanna movie.
                      lol as I was going in for the 9:35 showing I saw so many chicks I went to high school with. "Oh hi! Hannah Montana OMG such a great movie! What are you seeing?" "Dragonball Evolution..."

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

My local euro club is going and doing the same thing we did for Fast & Furious, half of the club drunk, and we're just going to audibly tear it apart the whole time.

Anyone that wants to bitch at me, go right ahead. Anyone stupid enough to pay money to see this pile of shit deserves the discomfort.

Comment

^That's my friend and I did minus the booze. "IT'S OVER 9000!" "IT DOESN'T MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE GUYS. THE BALLS ARE INERT." "WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?" "IT'S NOT AIR BENDING DAMMIT. THIS IS NOT AVATAR!"

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)

Comment

Working...
                          X