robbers kill barworker in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robbers kill barworker in Atlanta

I am thoroughly disturbed by this. And I DO NOT want to hear opinions of Atlanta and its crime. Crime is everywhere. I Half my friends work in this industry and I am worried sick.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

You may not want to hear it... But its obviously the issue. Atlanta is a shithole, where crime is rampant. Theres no real big shocker with this news. Crime IS everywhere, but there are places where its throughout said shithole city. Mostly its not just crime, but rather a violent crime. I remember when I used to live VERY near Detroit, and every liquor store had bullet proof glass, and little turn tables to exchange goods and money. Same with all the drive thrus. I wouldnt ever live in a big city again, I'll stick with my population of ~5,000 by the beach.

On a non shit talking note, I hope your friends stay safe, and nothing happens to them. I wouldnt wish it upon anyone (besides fat ass Z31maniac).
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
      You may not want to hear it... But its obviously the issue. Atlanta is a shithole, where crime is rampant. Theres no real big shocker with this news. Crime IS everywhere, but there are places where its throughout said shithole city. Mostly its not just crime, but rather a violent crime. I remember when I used to live VERY near Detroit, and every liquor store had bullet proof glass, and little turn tables to exchange goods and money. Same with all the drive thrus. I wouldnt ever live in a big city again, I'll stick with my population of ~5,000 by the beach.

On a non shit talking note, I hope your friends stay safe, and nothing happens to them. I wouldnt wish it upon anyone (besides fat ass Z31maniac).
      Fuck off asshole.
      and thanks for the well wishes!;)
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic

Comment

Damn. Why didn't they just leave after taking the money. Sad.

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

shit like that happens all the time here in the Dallas metroplex...

A Dallas police officer was killed last night. Shot in the head serving a warrant. That's the nation's first fatal shooting of an officer in the line of duty this year.

This a couple of days after they release a study saying crime had dropped...

Comment

Not sure. Here is the thing about these neighborhoods (I have seen it time and time again), when there is a crime like this the neighborhood comes together and finds the people that did it. Plan and simple, the community will self cleanse these assholes. They will be caught within a week and turned in. grant park is a beautiful neighborhood with a close knit community, much like mine (kirkwood). The sad thing is that this poor guy didn't have to die. And while these fools get their day in court, he will never get anything. Just for having an honest job and trying to live.....
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic

Comment

I had dinner with friends next door to this establishment last night. This is just happening too much in the US right now.

I just got back from Florida (on the beach) and heard some of some really bad crime going down there too. Not as violent as this, but some bloody stuff for sure.

People get pretty fucking stupid when poor..

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
                People get pretty fucking stupid when poor..
                I'm not saying it's right, or admissible, but when people are poor and have nowhere to turn to, they get really desperate and will do things they usually wouldn't think of.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                  shit like that happens all the time here in the Dallas metroplex...
                  Real shocker there..... lol. Next youre going to tell me there is an abundance of wetbacks and white trash hillbillies.
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I don't keep up with the news - but houston is seems pretty quiet. I don't think the economy down here is as bad as some places though.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Real shocker there..... lol. Next youre going to tell me there is an abundance of wetbacks and white trash hillbillies.
                      The white trash hillbillies must stay way on the outskirts of town cause I don't see em... Except for Teaguer.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                        The white trash hillbillies must stay way on the outskirts of town cause I don't see em... Except for Teaguer.
                        They are indeed in the outskirts. I went to a wedding there where BBQ was served on foam plates and the ceremony was performed infront of a retention pond.
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Was it behind a Home depot?
                          the scary thing about Atlanta is that the "economic state" isn't really that bad. there are jobs to be found, some people are taking advantage of the hype and blaming their lazyness and idiocy on the national crisis when they have been this way all along. It is sad.
                          The rule is this. "it isn't yours to take. You didn't earn it, so what gives you the right to claim it?"
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic

Comment

Hotlanta ftw.

I was there for a couple hours after a stop over and it didn't look as bad as i'd heard. I mean come on Ludacris is from there man!!
                            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Good one. You really burned me.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X