National Championship Football Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Championship Football Game

How much do you think this license plate will be worth after the game tonight?

I think it will double in value.

Go Gators!

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

I'm a Gator fan as well but it prob wont be worth anymore lol..

GO GATORS

oh and yes the UTES got screwed.

Comment

Honestly, I'm pissed Texas didn't get in. I don't know if I want florida to pound oklahoma or oklahoma to win. I think I want florida to pound ok....
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Speedjunkiejp View Post
        oh and yes the UTES got screwed.
        I would love to see the Utes play the winner of the game tonight. FTMFW

Comment

go gators! dominate. speedjunkie im in jax too. got any pics of your car? i may have seen you arround.

Comment

Florida

its good thing Texas didnt get in. We dont need a 3rd year of boring anal raping national championship games. Altho the last two were great for me [live in columbus ohio, and HATE OSU]

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
            I would love to see the Utes play the winner of the game tonight. FTMFW
            Agree! This the one time id like to see an extra game. Utah suprised me! I ahve to be honest and say that i had not seen them play until that game, but gu-damn they looked good!

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Any Sooners here?

Comment

Florida is my pick it will be a good game though. All I have to say is poor poor Penn St.

Comment

I always bet on the SEC.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                  '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                  '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                  SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3 View Post
                    I always bet on the SEC.
                    yea statics are usually on their side. but really 24pts in the 2nd quarter against penn st. :hitler:

Comment

Lol, shut it about the Utes. Theyre not worthy of a top 5 ranking, let alone a shot at the championship. I'll be pulling for OU simply because I fucking hate Florida and Texas.
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Gators fan here, but lats time I said anything about how a game would go we lost to Ole Miss. So I have kept quiet all day and week long. we will see, i figure if the teams both show up, it'll be good. but most bowl games have been one team show sup an dthe other just isn't there.

Comment

Shouldnt you have a volunteers plate frame anyways, if you live in that hick state? Id like to see OU Win to simply throw it in Texas fans' faces. I think it should be a good game tonight, though. Like said above, if both teams show up, it shouldnt dissapoint.
                          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                            Shouldnt you have a volunteers plate frame anyways, if you live in that hick state? Id like to see OU Win to simply throw it in Texas fans' faces. I think it should be a good game tonight, though. Like said above, if both teams show up, it shouldnt dissapoint.
                            If OU wins you could argue that Texas is a better team - as they would be the only team to beat the champs that year - and will likely land a #2 or #3 spot.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

True... But its not being the better team that gets you the trophy, sadly. Its winning the game you were voted into. I dont see how OU is #1 when Texas beat them... but I was all for it, since I hate Texas, I wont argue.

Comment

Working...
                              X