Any questions about Scientology??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any questions about Scientology??

I did this over at Bimmer Forums as well, I figured I'd give you guys a chance to ask any questions you want.

I'm an exScientologist. Keep the flames somewhere else. This is for questions about Scientology.
    I'd been in serious doubt about it for years till I finally did some internet searching to find a lot of legal bullshit they did or are doing. Let alone the Xenu stuff.

Bring the questions.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Why do they charge so damn much for auditing these days? Kinda seems wrong. How are poor people supposed to ever do it?

Also how do you feel about DA'ing someone who has been deemed a suppressive person? Why do they assassinate anyone's character that even questions anything about Scientology?

Don't you think its messed up when someones spouse is declared a suppressive person and is ordered to disconnect from them or be seen as a potential trouble source?

The e-meter.....yeah.
    Last edited by Nicademus; 01-22-2009, 03:02 AM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

OMG - Do you know Tom Cruise?

Kidding.

I would like to think I know all I need to know about Scientology. Maybe I don't. What is an average Scientology church service like? It's on a saturday or a sunday? Or do you even have one? That would be interesting to know...Why not instead of baiting for questions, tell your own story? Just an idea. I for one, would be all ears.

But this is R3V....

But I'm sure this conservation you started will devolve into a "my religion is better than your religion" topic, then someone will pipe up and say "oh, it's all a fabrication", followed by a discussion of science. Then the big bang theory will be introduced. Rush Limbaugh and Hitler will be used in the same sentence, or at least the same page.

There are so many things you guys will pick to argue about before joshh even shares a tiny bit of insight to something I find interesting about while poor joshh tries to be helpful.

The first person that uses the word "Obama" owes joshh a dollar. LOL, like that would work out.

-
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

^^^server error...
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

do you have to be scared because you left scientology?
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Why did you leave? I don't know enough about it but from what I know I lost respect for Tom Cruise and John Travolta.....

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Why doesn't Scientology recognize autism? Do they have their own "doctors"?
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Useful data for self searching... (not auditing)

Yhis is the Suppressive Person Manual
                Scientology cult: Potential Trouble Source and Suppressive Person manual, 1986,WikiLeaks,Follow,Scientology,What makes a proper leak descriptor

We have had our talks via PM in the past about this subject. Just one question I didn't ask/resolve with you. Had you been in long enough to have been around at the last major leadership change, and did you see the changes from before to when you left?
                Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 01-22-2009, 07:12 AM.

Comment

is it right that you have to eat the placenta after your child was born?
                  *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

all you need to do to understand Scientology is watch the stargate movie. lol
                    no. just kidding. although the tv show and the movie are based on the same book that Scientology is based on.

how do you become a Scientologist, and how do Scientologists find and recruit new members? my uncle went into one of the churches ones and told me a story that was hard to believe about how they put him in a room and tried to brain wash him through some interrogation processes/methods.
                    we have a huge Scientology church here in SF.
                    sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

A. How accurate is South Park's depiction of Scientology?

B. Why did you, and why do people continue to, join a religion based on the writings of a science-fiction novelist?

C. once i prank called a series of scientology centers, and said that i had been tripping on acid, and L. Ron Hubbard came to me in my trip and told me to become a scientologist. I got varied responses, ranging from immediate hang-ups to people thinking that was a legitimate reason to join the church. How do you think the church would respond if someone tried to actually join the church based on a story like that?

I find scientology completely ridiculous, but am curious about the people who do it. thanks for being willing to answer questions.

Comment

this doesnt surprise me in the least
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                          Why do they charge so damn much for auditing these days? Kinda seems wrong. How are poor people supposed to ever do it?

Also how do you feel about DA'ing someone who has been deemed a suppressive person? Why do they assassinate anyone's character that even questions anything about Scientology?

Don't you think its messed up when someones spouse is declared a suppressive person and is ordered to disconnect from them or be seen as a potential trouble source?

The e-meter.....yeah.

Because when you have people who feel it's is their salvation, they are willing to pay a lot.
                          Declaring someone a Supressive person is absolutely silly. It's a way for them to control membership.
                          Becuase Hubbard laid down policy to never defend and to always attack.
                          Disconnection is real. Tommy Davis lied on national TV that it doesn't exist.
                          It took me years to finally realize I was in denial.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            OMG - Do you know Tom Cruise?

Kidding.

I would like to think I know all I need to know about Scientology. Maybe I don't. What is an average Scientology church service like? It's on a saturday or a sunday? Or do you even have one? That would be interesting to know...Why not instead of baiting for questions, tell your own story? Just an idea. I for one, would be all ears.

But this is R3V....

But I'm sure this conservation you started will devolve into a "my religion is better than your religion" topic, then someone will pipe up and say "oh, it's all a fabrication", followed by a discussion of science. Then the big bang theory will be introduced. Rush Limbaugh and Hitler will be used in the same sentence, or at least the same page.

There are so many things you guys will pick to argue about before joshh even shares a tiny bit of insight to something I find interesting about while poor joshh tries to be helpful.

The first person that uses the word "Obama" owes joshh a dollar. LOL, like that would work out.

-

Actually I said hi to him once...got no response...whatever.
                            Scientology doesn't have a day. They never used to have "Sunday Service". It was manufactured to make them look more like a religion. They don't worship anything. It's all about studying Hubbards work and auditing thats pretty much it.
                            I'd tell my full story but then I'd be declared a Supressive person and the family I have in the "church" would have to disconnect with me. So would any Scientologists that know me.

LMFAO, yeah it will get off topic. I'll do my best....

Comment

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
                              do you have to be scared because you left scientology?

Yes and no. If you have no other friends or family in Scientology you have nothing to be scared about...unless you become a outspoken critic. Critics of Scientology are fucked with under a policy the church claims was cancelled. It was never cancelled. It's called "Fair Game". It's real and they practice it. Basically it is a series of things they do to make your life suck. Anything from calling the company you work for and telling then lies to get you fired to litigating you for something ridiculous.

If you have friends and family in Scientology and you remain quiet, they leave you alone...not including insistent phone calls to buy something from them though.

Comment

Working...
                              X