Let's get serious about pot legalization.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by matt40567
    true...

    but i have seen illegal oakley and coach and prada stands!
    so you think someones gonna be selling knock off weed?













    wut

    Leave a comment:


  • matt40567
    replied
    true...

    but i have seen illegal oakley and coach and prada stands!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    That's the thing, if it becomes legal, there won't be a "your guy". No need for an illegal market. Do you see an illegal cigarette market in the US? Illegal perennial flower bulb market?
    man why you letting word out about the illegal cigarettes..

    im not trying to have my guy run out more than he already does.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by matt40567
    yah..but you still know your guy on speed dial has still got the white widow or afghan kush...you just can have it in your car next time you get pulled. and if hes dry...get ripped off once in a while. lol
    That's the thing, if it becomes legal, there won't be a "your guy". No need for an illegal market. Do you see an illegal cigarette market in the US? Illegal perennial flower bulb market?

    Leave a comment:


  • matt40567
    replied
    yah..but you still know your guy on speed dial has still got the white widow or afghan kush...you just can have it in your car next time you get pulled. and if hes dry...get ripped off once in a while. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Imagine, a $90.00 3.5g "Serving" that costs $17.36 for taxes, plus $127.50 every six months for the "License", and has the quality of mid level New Jersey Taxi Driver ass crack greens.

    Leave a comment:


  • matt40567
    replied
    hey farbin...

    i live near the coast...theres quite some good shit going around here...so i shouldnt have to give you my stance...im in...but

    i figure most people might go for once every ten years...

    im republican...go decriminalization.

    Leave a comment:


  • soccer21
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes
    I doubt pot smokers are any more amotivational than people who eat McDonalds everyday. Corporate America welcomes them with open arms.

    Nahh, they do become amotivational..studies have been done..I read a few in Medical school..but I don't feel like finding them to prove it hahah

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Even as a "fan" I could care less about the legalization. All that would bring is stagnant growth in the market, declining quality, and all sorts of other commercialization issues. I'll take my drugs illegal, thank you very much.
    Now that's funny...

    I'll save a seat for you at the meeting someday... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by matt40567
    the thread was not on how to make it work for the government...the government is supposed to govern us. they made it illegal with misleading propaganda...history channel did a two hour special on it...its like they were recruiting for vietnam...however..

    weed could be legalized and taxed...taking money from drug dealing criminals and ghettos and putting it into the economy...just another easy way to bail us out. everyone needs to smoke once every ten years...relieves ten years of stress for one good night of smoking...stress is the number 2 killer...after american sportscars.
    Once every ten years? Wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Even as a "fan" I could care less about the legalization. All that would bring is stagnant growth in the market, declining quality, and all sorts of other commercialization issues. I'll take my drugs illegal, thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by soccer21
    Here is a good article..Cannibas doesn't "Kill" brain cells per se, but it alters the GABGnergic receptors..it actually may be protective in some CNS diseases...but like I said before it will cause Psychosocial problems.."Amotivational Syndrome."

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum
    I doubt pot smokers are any more amotivational than people who eat McDonalds everyday. Corporate America welcomes them with open arms.

    Leave a comment:


  • matt40567
    replied
    the thread was not on how to make it work for the government...the government is supposed to govern us. they made it illegal with misleading propaganda...history channel did a two hour special on it...its like they were recruiting for vietnam...however..

    weed could be legalized and taxed...taking money from drug dealing criminals and ghettos and putting it into the economy...just another easy way to bail us out. everyone needs to smoke once every ten years...relieves ten years of stress for one good night of smoking...stress is the number 2 killer...after american sportscars.

    Leave a comment:


  • soccer21
    replied
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    That's the best you've got??



    You: proof is in the numbers

    Me: I don't buy it, show me the numbers

    You: dude, everyone knows this, if you need proof go find it yourself





    Tell me again how smoking weed doesn't kill brain cells??

    Here is a good article..Cannibas doesn't "Kill" brain cells per se, but it alters the GABGnergic receptors..it actually may be protective in some CNS diseases...but like I said before it will cause Psychosocial problems.."Amotivational Syndrome."

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dgspikes
    Come up with a plan on how to legalize it..(tax it, control it) Any plan I can think of usually fails after thinking about it for a few more minutes. Who ever is in favor of legalizing it, let's hear a game plan on how to do it and I'm sure plenty of people will chime in on how it'd fail. I can see de-criminalizing working(or at least working better than the current situation) but, I don't see that legalizing pot would be an easy task.. I'm sure Obama's got it covered already though.ha
    It could be treated exactly like tobacco. Simple enough.

    Leave a comment:

Working...