Gator Rogowski Eligable for Parole This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gator Rogowski Eligable for Parole This Year

In the mid-eighties I must have had at least 4 Gator boards and saw him at the Del Mar Skate Ranch a few times and the Oceanside Street contest... What a shame that his life turned out the way it did.

Is eighteen years in jail enough for a rapist murderer?
    I Timothy 2:1-2

for those too young to remember him.
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Never heard of him until now but that's a pretty interesting story

Comment

I think my brother had one if his boards too. It was a one time thing, kid had some serious issues. I think if he maintains counseling, takes meds for his condition, and stays clean, ok. If he does anything violent again, game over.

I am sure the girls family feels different however. I know I would if it was personal.
        sigpic

Comment

I've sk8ed for 22 years now.. I've seen sk8ing in all it's phases and even worked in the industry (built sk8 parks and ran a few). All I can say is..

FUCK GATOR

Let him rot away. After learning the details of what he did, he should be locked away for life.

Comment

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
            I've sk8ed for 22 years now.. I've seen sk8ing in all it's phases and even worked in the industry (built sk8 parks and ran a few). All I can say is..

FUCK GATOR

Let him rot away. After learning the details of what he did, he should be locked away for life.
            agreed, i cant believe someone would say this was "a one time thing"
            this guys a piece of shit murderer
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

FUCK GATOR

Agreed, pieces of shit like that don't deserve a second chance. He should have got the death sentence imo, why have him live and waste hard earned tax dollars in prison. If this dude gets out who's to say he won't go after his ex?!?!?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Only been skateboarding for 8 years, so he was way before my time. I know his story though.

Fuck him. I hope he stays in jail.

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                Agreed, pieces of shit like that don't deserve a second chance. He should have got the death sentence imo, why have him live and waste hard earned tax dollars in prison. If this dude gets out who's to say he won't go after his ex?!?!?
                It's more expensive to execute somebody than to keep them in jail for life.

'88 325is
                VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                BMWCCA 380364

Comment

FUCK GATOR

Agreed.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan325iC View Post
                    Only been skateboarding for 8 years, so he was way before my time. I know his story though.

Fuck him. I hope he stays in jail.

It's more expensive to execute somebody than to keep them in jail for life.
                    Which is why they should revert back to using rope or bullets.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Sorry to keep going, but this subject really gets my panty's in a wad.

I really hated this "documentary"

To say most of the blame of his actions was due to the disposable hero part of the skate/rock/fame industries is obscene. The only thing good about this "documentary" is Shepard Fairey's cover and Jason Jesse's interview. Otherwise it's crap.

Okay, it's almost worth renting just for Jason Jesse..

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                        Is eighteen years in jail enough for a rapist murderer?
                        After one of your family members are raped and then murdered, maybe you'll be able to answer that question. Ive never had anyone raped in my family, but Id imagine its not something you forgive someone for. To me, its not even a question worth asking. Im too young to know who this guy is, or just dont know who he is. But anyone who rapes, even without killing someone, should never be let out of prison. You rape AND kill someone, there shouldnt even be a possibility for parole. Why have those thugs in prison not raped and killed him yet? Id imagine hes not in GP?
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

IMO, They should have smoked him.

Comment

Helpful, thank you.

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                            I think my brother had one if his boards too. It was a one time thing, kid had some serious issues. I think if he maintains counseling, takes meds for his condition, and stays clean, ok. If he does anything violent again, game over.

I am sure the girls family feels different however. I know I would if it was personal.
                            Interesting perspective.

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                            Which is why they should revert back to using rope or bullets.
                            The extra cost comes from the appeals process, not the form of execution.

Sorry to keep going, but this subject really gets my panty's in a wad.

I really hated this "documentary"

To say most of the blame of his actions was due to the disposable hero part of the skate/rock/fame industries is obscene. The only thing good about this "documentary" is Shepard Fairey's cover and Jason Jesse's interview. Otherwise it's crap.

Okay, it's almost worth renting just for Jason Jesse..
                            Yeah, Jason Jesse is brilliant.
                            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Weird, just watched a TV documentary on Christian Hosoi a few weeks back.

Poor skaters. So much pressure to do evil in that line of work........
                              turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                              Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

Working...
                              X