Sharing the Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing the Joy

After 4 years @ Community College, figuring out what the fuck to do with my life, I got in to my first choice Undergrad School.

Cal State Fullerton! Woot!!

Just wanted to share with my fellow r3v'rs.

-Devon
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Congrats!

Education is good stuff. I wish it was cheaper :(
    cars beep boop

Comment

I wish it was free.

(Dialing Obama @ teh White House)

Comment

Congrats man, gotta be a good feeling. I got another year, including this semester.
        Originally posted by blunt
        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Congrats man. I've got a year and a half until im grad school bound.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Yay! Congrats, mang. Business major?
            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              I wish it was free.

(Dialing Obama @ teh White House)
              Originally posted by kronus View Post
              Congrats!

Education is good stuff. I wish it was cheaper :(
              It is when youre over 23 I believe. Free, and they even given up some money to "compensate". Look into it.
              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Can you please explain to me (no offense intended just curios) how do you spend 4 years a cc? I just started and am only taking one class right now cause I didnt sign up for aid unfortunately. So actually I just answered my question...

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyG View Post
                  Can you please explain to me (no offense intended just curios) how do you spend 4 years a cc? I just started and am only taking one class right now cause I didnt sign up for aid unfortunately. So actually I just answered my question...
                  You really did.

And come on Devon, what about CSULB?
                  Advanded Delphin Division
                  My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

awesome, dude. Good luck. I'm currently finishing up my fourth yeat at cc this winter. don't know what to do after that, though.

edit: actually, i wasn't at cc for a full four years, more like 3 after taking time off...
                    My Feedback

Comment

Huh? Im kinda lost there. If referring to me, I put off the first couple years after high school (first few, actually). And now I go about 3/4 time.

Comment

Congrats!

I too am trying to get into grad school for either Economics or Computer Science. (Big difference btw the 2, I know)

Comment

Originally posted by delfin View Post
                          You really did.

My wife graduated from there.
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

I dicked around a bit, and have changed my "major" three times. Changing the major, meant changing the recommended prep work befor transferring. Thats why I was there so long. Mostly because I dicked around though.

Originally posted by delfin View Post
                            Long Beach, I didn't even apply there. I applied to three schools.
                            1-Fullerton, best business program in SoCali, second to USC-FUCK USC
                            2-San Diego, Love it down there, lots of friends and whatnot
                            3-San Marcos, I have a few friends who have been through their business program, and all said it was really good.

Thanks for the kind words everybody.
                            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

So, Who is in Fullerton?...

Comment

Working...
                              X