$335,000,000 for STD prevention in economic stimulus bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Obama backed it...more of the same.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Where's the change!!!!!!!!!!???!??!
      1985 BMW 325e
      1997 BMW M3/4/5
      2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Oh no we're worrying about a serious public health issue! Oh the republic is doomed for sure!

AIDS be damned! I wanted our country to have 2 new F22s so badly!
        The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

That only leaves $5 million after we clean Paris Hilton.

Comment

I don't doubt that there is a significant amount of pork in this bill...

But.

The Drudge Report??? LMAO.
            Instagram
            sigpic
            Current: 99 M3
            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
              I don't doubt that there is a significant amount of pork in this bill...

But.

The Drudge Report??? LMAO.
              yeah guy, the Drudge Report put that into the bill...

Comment

At least they could give us a dinner and a kiss before getting donkey cocked in the ass again!

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

obamas promise to ban pork. hahaha how you like him now you morons?
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
                    Oh no we're worrying about a serious public health issue! Oh the republic is doomed for sure!

AIDS is a gay/loser disease, no wonder you're worried about it. HIV is not easily transmitted through vaginal (sex with a women in case you're a moron) intercourse. They had to market it a certain way in order to get all the support it has been given. The amount of money spent on GAIDS is totally disproportionate to its real threat to American society.

You know why I don't like looking at the political threads???? Its because of all the losers that pop in and post "stop making these threads" or "Copy Paste" and so on. Don't read it, keep your head in the sand like you enjoy or just dismiss anything you don't agree with as idiotic. "You got that from the Drudge Report, tee hee hee hahahahhahah".

PS: Obama's wife is not hot. Why do I keep hearing how beautiful and well dressed she is? I would way rather have sex with Barrack and no I wouldn't get AIDS, Barrack is clean if you don't recall.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                      AIDS is a gay/loser disease, no wonder you're worried about it. HIV is not easily transmitted through vaginal (sex with a women in case you're a moron) intercourse. They had to market it a certain way in order to get all the support it has been given. The amount of money spent on GAIDS is totally disproportionate to its real threat to American society.

You know why I don't like looking at the political threads???? Its because of all the losers that pop in and post "stop making these threads" or "Copy Paste" and so on. Don't read it, keep your head in the sand like you enjoy or just dismiss anything you don't agree with as idiotic. "You got that from the Drudge Report, tee hee hee hahahahhahah".

PS: Obama's wife is not hot. Why do I keep hearing how beautiful and well dressed she is? I would way rather have sex with Barrack and no I wouldn't get AIDS, Barrack is clean if you don't recall.

fucking brilliant.

"AIDS is a gay/loser disease"
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                        yeah guy, the Drudge Report put that into the bill...
                        Quoting the Drudge Report is like quoting the Daily Show.
                        Instagram
                        sigpic
                        Current: 99 M3
                        Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post

Ya right fuck those gays, they're not real americans anyway!
                          The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            obamas promise to ban pork. hahaha how you like him now you morons?
                            They don't understand what you are saying blunt.

Their small minds can't comprehend.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post

Can you say "Straw Man"?

WTF does one have to do with another?

Nothing, that's what.
                              sigpic
                              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                                Quoting the Drudge Report is like quoting the Daily Show.
                                Wrong. The Daily Show puts its own spin on the news, while Drudge links to actual/factual news articles from a wide variety of sources.

Drudge even links to far-left media outlets and columnists.

Does the Daily Show have links to far-right media outlets and columnists?

TDS is entertainment disguised as news.
                                sigpic
                                1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
                                Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
                                Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
                                X