poop and white shorts do not mix

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • red325
    replied
    HAHA two hilarious stories. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkasquawlik
    Another little gem for the members of r3v.

    Right before I came down to LA, I was hanging out with a couple friends. We were driving around doing last minute things I needed to get done before I left for the summer. We were in the car and my friend, who is usually really outgoing and boisterous, is just kinda sitting there quiet. Naturally I ask him what's wrong and he just goes "I need to shit...badly"

    This obviously provides teh lulz and all of us start laughing and trying to poke his stomach (he's fat btw) all while he's squirming trying to get away saying "fuck you" multiple. We finally stop when I realize if he shits, it's all in my car and that's not something I want to happen.

    I get to Costco and we all get out of my car and my friend waddles as fast as he can over to the bathroom. We wait for a little bit until he comes out giggling like a little bitch. We're all really close friends so seeing him do this, we started laughing too and asked what happened. He just laughs and says "go inside".

    We walk slowly inside and kinda push the door open and busted out laughing. The entire side of the toilet stall, the toilet, and the floor is covered in watery shit. Not to mention the insane amount of toilet paper sitting in the water. Apparently he rushed into the bathroom and just barely got his pants off when his butthole did its best rendition of Old Faithful. He sprayed poo all over the place as he was turning to get his butt on the toilet seat.

    I feel sorry for whoever has to clean that up.

    holy hell, i love discustingly gross shitting stories, there so damn funny!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    dude i just lost my dinner

    Leave a comment:


  • Kingamr
    replied
    Originally posted by pawi30
    i always wondered how one could miss the toliet so badly... and now i know :)
    +1, 2 funny ass stories:D

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    HAHAHAHA the costco story made me fall off the couch!

    Leave a comment:


  • bataangpinoy
    replied
    shasta? no wai. my cousin has a cabin up there! i just hate how we have to go to weed to get all our supplies. i wish i had an e30 in cali.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Originally posted by Atreus
    hahahahah this thread delivers! makes you think twice about having a shitty day.

    All of these were "shitty" days

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    hahahahah this thread delivers! makes you think twice about having a shitty day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    thats horrible. hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    i always wondered how one could miss the toliet so badly... and now i know :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    gross

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    Another little gem for the members of r3v.

    Right before I came down to LA, I was hanging out with a couple friends. We were driving around doing last minute things I needed to get done before I left for the summer. We were in the car and my friend, who is usually really outgoing and boisterous, is just kinda sitting there quiet. Naturally I ask him what's wrong and he just goes "I need to shit...badly"

    This obviously provides teh lulz and all of us start laughing and trying to poke his stomach (he's fat btw) all while he's squirming trying to get away saying "fuck you" multiple. We finally stop when I realize if he shits, it's all in my car and that's not something I want to happen.

    I get to Costco and we all get out of my car and my friend waddles as fast as he can over to the bathroom. We wait for a little bit until he comes out giggling like a little bitch. We're all really close friends so seeing him do this, we started laughing too and asked what happened. He just laughs and says "go inside".

    We walk slowly inside and kinda push the door open and busted out laughing. The entire side of the toilet stall, the toilet, and the floor is covered in watery shit. Not to mention the insane amount of toilet paper sitting in the water. Apparently he rushed into the bathroom and just barely got his pants off when his butthole did its best rendition of Old Faithful. He sprayed poo all over the place as he was turning to get his butt on the toilet seat.

    I feel sorry for whoever has to clean that up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    hahahahahha. that was awesome.

    and bad times for the ass leakage. shits gross man.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    Nice one Christophe! Just lol'd pretty good.

    Leave a comment:

Working...