one of the worst.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of the worst.............

as is custom in australia, most morons mod there e36's in the worse way.

here is an example of a guy that has taken it to the next step.

M3. Engine: Cold air induction, K&N pod air filter, extractors, manual shortshift gearbox, bigger fuel pump and injectors Exhaust: 3 inch straight through, high flow catalytic converter, 4 inch chrome canon muffler Suspension: Airbags Wheels: Chrome Jestalts Modifications: Sunroof, full leather interior, beige door trims, roof, pillars, parcel tray etc. Black tinted windows, personalised numberplates BLINGS, aftermarket taillights, headlight eyelids, aftermarket indicators, chrome Momo steering wheel, chrome gearknob, chrome racing pedals, chrome grill, chrome side mirrors, chrome door handles, front mount intercooler etc. Stereo Audio / Visual: Pioneer dvd headunit, Blaupunkt sub and amp, aftermarket speakers, green neons etc. Estimated Power: 200hp I like penis in my butt hole

s50 downunder yo!

Saw this thread this arvo, it makes baby jesus cry

Turbo M42 Build thread:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

hahaha saw your post, made me laugh!

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Theres no M3/4s down under? Thats the only E36 I would get unless its a M3 GT or LTW or something of that nature. Or a swapped Ti.
        sigpic

Comment

Why the hell would you run bags in the back but not the front. Its a complete bitch to bag the front of bmw's, but honestly, don't waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles out on it and do half the car, super gay.

Go figure the bags are AIM products. Seen a few of their tanks explode and such, should be fun to see, as well as the valves leak, or not work, or stick open, and the piston in the compressor get so hot it fails. Should be epic disaster soon.

Comment

main point of this is to realise that he has blatenly lied about it being an M3, and saying that it has a FMIC and 200kw's of power.

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

that car is chalk full of fail
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

one pint of fail ale please

Comment

i love how in the first 5 post someone's arguing that theres no side grills haha
                  AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

More fail than the titanic.

Comment

..hahaa

Comment

post #12 summed it up pretty well....

"you ignorant fuck. fuck you for fucking up another bmw. FUCK."

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
                          post #12 summed it up pretty well....

"you ignorant fuck. fuck you for fucking up another bmw. FUCK."
                          werd.

the only things remotely cool about that car are the license plate and chrome floor mats.
                          sigpic
                          www.strictlyea.com

Comment

lol I kept saying to myself as I scrolled down through the pics "ok it could be worse" but then after each pic....it got worse..
                            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Not much different than the kids that stretch their tires and over lower their cars. Then try calling it "Euro".
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                              X