beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beer?

Saw this at the local meat market today..... Looks like something pretty high quality at $13 for a 30 pack. Looked all over the box to see who actually makes it.

www.classicdaily.net
    1970 m42 swapped 2002
    1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
    https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

"anytime is the right time"!!!!! I love it!

Comment

and if you notice around the clock on the right? beer:30 at every time....
      www.classicdaily.net
      1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

yeah!!! man, that's a collector's item!

Comment

you would be a fool to pass up a deal like this

buy it and report back on quality. it looks very keystone-light-esque. probably not very good, but maybe good for the money...
          I drive a B5 A4 and have nothing constructive to offer this community.

Bring on the HATE.

Comment

Originally posted by love the booB5 View Post
            you would be a fool to pass up a deal like this

buy it and report back on quality. it looks very keystone-light-esque. probably not very good, but maybe good for the money...

Like you know anything about beer taste, or mouth feel. Less than 30 days left, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Like you know anything about beer taste, or mouth feel. Less than 30 days left, right?
              I could write a book, goddamnit.

It's sitting in a carboy right now, conditioning a little longer. I'm giving it one more week before we bottle, then about a month and a half minimum before it's ready to drink.

But it will be fantastic when it's ready. Maybe I'll kick you down a bottle for that muffler (that still needs to be installed, btw).
              Last edited by love the booB5; 02-01-2009, 04:42 PM. Reason: the grammar nazi's kicked down my door

Bring on the HATE.

Comment

Maybe that sounds like a good idea. T-minus 7 weeks.

Comment

I'll keep you posted.

OP: any word on that beer? how's it taste? did it get ya drunk? did you fuck a fatty?

Bring on the HATE.

Comment

No I didn't buy any. I don't want to submit myself to garbage.... I'll stick with microbrew IPAs....
                    www.classicdaily.net
                    1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

Originally posted by jakeb View Post
                      No I didn't buy any. I don't want to submit myself to garbage.... I'll stick with microbrew IPAs....
                      fuckin beer snob...

it's ok, I am too. had my 6th or 7th double bastard of the season last night. it was goooood.

I guess Stone isn't quite the microbrewery they used to be though. they're blowin up.

Bring on the HATE.

Comment

I am proud of being a beer snob. I recently have been enjoying Founders IPA....a Michigan brewery out of grand rapids. Good stuff!!

Bells brewery of Kalamazoo, MI is getting pretty big as well. Not sure how far away you can get their brews. Very good if you see it around.
                        www.classicdaily.net
                        1970 m42 swapped 2002

Comment

I'll keep an eye out. In the meantime, I've got plenty of SD craft brews to pick and choose from. They were a little more accessible when I lived there, but I'm not too far away right now.

Bring on the HATE.

Comment

awesome.
                            PNW Crew
                            90 m3
                            06 m5

Comment

what fruits. i would buy that the second i saw it.

Comment

Working...
                              X