BIG DOPE Phelps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG DOPE Phelps

I love how their making a huge deal out of this. It's been on google news front page all day.

So getting high doesn`t keep you from getting 8 Gold Medals.

kinda explains his huge appetite

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

Comment

I feel bad for him. Looks like he's going to lose 100million dollars in endorsements.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I personally think its fucking ridiculous.

Comment

No he won`t. This is not a performance enhancing drug.

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
          click here for details

Comment

So he'll out swim you while he's high.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
              So getting high doesn`t keep you from getting 8 Gold Medals.
              kinda explains his huge appetite
              That's exactly what I thought!
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

yeah all men are "not" created equal... remember that kid in the Dell commercial? Dude your getting a Dell. Lost it all for smoking weed. This guy will retain everything with a slap on the wrist and Im sure to keep his sponsors he will have to do a "Say no to drugs" campaign. Im sure he will do that high as well!
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
                  No he won`t. This is not a performance enhancing drug.

That's not the point. Some companies may not want his name on their product anymore.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I'd like to see a truth commercial with him, "I may have smoked a lot of weed, but it didnt stop me from winning 8 gold medals, Kids, whatever you do... absoloutly do not ever smoke weed" haahahaah

Comment

Originally posted by brandon11130 View Post
                      I'd like to see a truth commercial with him, "I may have smoked a lot of weed, but it didnt stop me from winning 8 gold medals, Kids, whatever you do... absoloutly do not ever smoke weed" haahahaah
                      lol so true.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

The worst part of it all is that he apologized. He shouldn't have apologized.

Comment

I wonder how long he can keep bubbles going

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post

That's the only way out when there's a picture of you toking on a bong all over the net.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                              If our president smokes weed, why can't our swimmers? There making such a beef about it and no one said anything when this picture was released, i never heard an apology. Apologies are for bitches anyway who cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X