No announcement yet.

BIG DOPE Phelps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some random person at the party who took the picture... or a "friend of a friend" type of scenario. I doubt it was one of his personal friends who took the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Sedan View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised if it was some random person at the party who took the picture... or a "friend of a friend" type of scenario. I doubt it was one of his personal friends who took the pic.
      undercover papparazi set the whole thing up... they got paid, Leno, Conan, Letterman got jokes, we got laughs, and it seems Phelps got charges possibly pending...

Papparrazi = scum

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Spanos
        Showing millions of kids that smoking pot is OK. You have no idea how many kids looked up to Phelps as a role model.
        I agree... psychologically at the least, the mind has to think, well, it can't be that bad if someone like Michael Phelps did it or does it. Then, it causes the masses to speak their minds and of course, there are those who think it's ok to smoke weed.

Oh, Phelps is cool cause he smokes weed and such.

Comment

Showing millions of kids that smoking pot is OK. You have no idea how many kids looked up to Phelps as a role model.
          well,
          first of all he didn't step right out and say look at me I smoke pot and I win medals
          but he does and did...

and yes,
          maybe there is some truth to your statement but it seems like alot of parents like to blame role models for their lack of parenting....

how is this different than showing a pic of a role model drinking champagne after winning a big match, race or whatever...

one is socially acceptable,
          the other is not...
          that is the only difference...

my point is that there is no difference between the effects of alcohol and that of pot...
          one is mainstream and the other is not,
          well it is, it is just has to live underground...
          kinda like the don't ask, don't tell mentality...

Drinking or smoking doesn't make a person cool...
          winning may make said person cool...

Comment

also,
            blaming the role model is very much like blaming artist for their music,
            like the Columbine incident blaming Ozzy and AC/DC...

Comment

Originally posted by BDK View Post
              well,
              first of all he didn't step right out and say look at me I smoke pot and I win medals
              but he does and did...

and yes,
              maybe there is some truth to your statement but it seems like alot of parents like to blame role models for their lack of parenting....

how is this different than showing a pic of a role model drinking champagne after winning a big match, race or whatever...

one is socially acceptable,
              the other is not...
              that is the only difference...

my point is that there is no difference between the effects of alcohol and that of pot...
              one is mainstream and the other is not,
              well it is, it is just has to live underground...
              kinda like the don't ask, don't tell mentality...

Drinking or smoking doesn't make a person cool...
              winning may make said person cool...
              uh.... what!?

Comment

Originally posted by BDK View Post
                also,
                blaming the role model is very much like blaming artist for their music,
                like the Columbine incident blaming Ozzy and AC/DC...
                let me know how you feel when you have 12-14 yo kids who are smoking pot
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hes from FL... Im pretty sure the drug of choice will be cocaine.
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
                  X