X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    ^^Wooooo, pretty much same bayonet.
    Any info? Where'd you get it from?
    Direct from Iraq. My best friend brought it back for me along with some other stuff.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Gerber Hinderer Rescue Knife.

Reinforced backing with a dull tip for prying, glasspunch, seatbelt/clothing cutter, Oxygen canister key. Great knife on the job.
      sigpic

Comment

I just ordered my Benchmade Torrent 890BK and got it for $118 shipped!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
        See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

I haven't read through the entire thread but does anyone here collect art knives? I have a client who is starting to sell his knives, he hand makes knives, daggers and scottish dirks. They aren't cheap (avg $900) but they are amazing works. I'm finishing up the website today. let me know if anyone is interested.
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

post up the URL...

See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Sog flash II
              Sog seal pup elite

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

As of recently I'm on the list for a Spyderco Military with a TI Framelock in CPM-M4. Don't get it until May though...

I've also been carrying a Spyderco Tenacious lately...for 34 bucks it's not half bad.

You guys seriously need to review all these knives btw...I've been trying to collect a database of knife reviews for quite some time:

User reviews, ratings, comparisons, and prices for folding knives, fixed blades, survival knives, multitools, kitchen knives, and more.

Yeah, it's a shameless plug, but it seems appropriate.
                sigpic
                "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
                  post up the URL...
                  here's a link to the test site, waiting for approval from his publicist. Let me know what y'all think

The Delavan Edge Test Site
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

I have been carrying a torrent every day for the last 8 months or so and it has been a very very nice reliable piece of kit.

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
                    I just ordered my Benchmade Torrent 890BK and got it for $118 shipped!
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

^^^^

I really want to start shaving with one of those.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Its a bit of a pain in you bleed easy.
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                            Its a bit of a pain in you bleed easy.
                            Do you use one?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

This is really amazing:

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                I have been carrying a torrent every day for the last 8 months or so and it has been a very very nice reliable piece of kit.
                                I love this knife!!

Comment

Working...
                                X