No announcement yet.

Knife Thread: All about Knives and other edged tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ello r3v members, i was wondering if bladeops.com is a legit website with good quality knives...please help mer out...thanks
    Fuck you buddy

Comment

All black Benchmade for carrying and an asian crkt for hiking/play..

Comment

This tends to wrk!
        Attached Files

Comment

So I went on CRKT's site to find a spare clip and screws for one of my knives. I filled out what I needed in a form and then they said my stuff should arrive in a few weeks. I did not have to pay a dime which is thought was really cool and kind of odd? Anyone deal with them before on this kind of scale?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

crkt has great cs in my experience
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              crkt has great cs in my experience
              I guess so! I have always loved their knives and stuff like this is always awesome
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Just ordered a kershaw scallion.

My first knife :)

Comment

^good choice

my favorite after many years. this knife is always on my pocket, had it warrantied 4 times now and never cost me a dime. when they get dull i snap off the tip and get a free new one lol

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                  That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Haha...I remember when I was back in HS, knives was like the shiz. U juss go to chinatown n buy em for like $3...then a month later they break...

U guys know any good local stores to buy knives from? REI, Big 5, etc...??
                    Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Made this out of an old rusty 10" chefs knife I found in the kitchen the other day.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

so you made a knife out of a knife?

AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          so you made a knife out of a knife?

Well done!!!
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Bravo Kershaw Bravo very very well played. Before I scrolled down I was getting ready to image search that very pic.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I suppose this does count as a knife. :D

Comment

Just picked this up for a new EDC knife. It's a little small for my hands, but is UN-noticable in my pocket. Might get the Leek next. The speed-assist is awesome

sigpic
                                Parts Wanted
                                The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Working...
                                X