Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
    hahahaha nice.
    first step when i turn 21 is a firearms tactical class and to obtain a conceal carry permit.

anyways, i should probably go take pics of my chef's knives so i have something to contribute
    As far as I know, those will be near impossible to get. My old teacher who went through many gun classes, her husband works for the government(security in some capacity) could not get one. She is a real estate agent who has to carry hundreds of dollars in cash much of time, still couldn't get one. She does own many guns however, and has shot at least 1 potential robber haha.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

So, I ordered it last Friday, and got this today...

the assisted action is a bit lighter than I had hoped for, but maybe it will "break in" a bit.
      Originally Posted by ACMF74
      i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

I have the same Flash II but with the serrated edge. At first I didn't like the assisted action compared to my Kershaw Scallion but I've grown to like it. The pocket clip is great as the knife sits real low and looks like nothing more than a pen. My only complaint is that there's a bit of blade wobble but for the price it's a decent knife.
        1988 325i Vert
        1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner Sam23 View Post
          Had that ones big brother. The pocket clip bent like a cheap pen and that slick knife slipped out and is lost after a week of edc.
          Found it! Was in the sofa the whole time. I really like this knife but look at that clip! If I bend it back its just going to bow out again.

Comment

Im a benchmade guy myself. My wife got me the triage for christmas. I have some ww2 samuria swords as well, and a very nice collection of old case knives that i dont use at all
            I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Im not apposed to wiping my ass with my jizz rag

Comment

Found it! Was in the sofa the whole time. I really like this knife but look at that clip! If I bend it back its just going to bow out again.

Where do you clip it? None of my Kershaws have ever done that.

Comment

Picked this up the other day.

Fuck you buddy

Comment

I'm pretty sure all kershaws have a lifetime warranty. You should be able to send it in, or have them send you a new clip.

Comment

Kershaw will likely just replace that. I just scored a scallion off ebay for 12 bucks shipped. The torsion bar didn't work anymore, so I sent it to them, they sent me a brand new knife no questions asked.
                    sigpic
                    Parts Wanted
                    The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

a guy i know from back in highschool is making daggers/knives out of railroad spikes... theyre pretty badass and top notch quality. not sure he's making these daily, but he's a good dude and hand forges them himself at his house.

check out his website: www.ironmountaincutlery.com

/shamelessplug
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

I carry this thing everywhere.

amazing knife for the price

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

Originally posted by gooseadrian View Post
                          Picked this up the other day.

You found my knife!!!

I used to have that knife. No idea where it went though. It was perfect for work and around the house use. I kinda miss it, my only other folder was a freebie with a chincy plastic handle that just doesn't feel right.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangerfury View Post
                            You found my knife!!!

I used to have that knife. No idea where it went though. It was perfect for work and around the house use. I kinda miss it, my only other folder was a freebie with a chincy plastic handle that just doesn't feel right.
                            I love it. I normally use it for around the house and light use but it is a pretty cool little blade. kinda wish it was bigger but it isnt all bulky in my pocket.
                            Fuck you buddy

Comment

I love my custom AB Coltellerie stiletto, hand made in Italy. They ain't cheap...or really legal for that matter. But they are good quality plus you feel totally gangster.

Comment

When you're a Jet, You're a Jet all the way. From your first cigarette. To your last dyin' day.

Comment

Working...
                                X