Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackbirdM3
    replied
    I just scored a Spyderco Sage HO1. Beautiful knife. I don't have a pic of mine so I borrowed this one from Spyderco ;) Yes, that is woven carbon fiber on the outside.

Will

Leave a comment:

• Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    I'm in love with my Benchmade I posted a while back. It has held up amazing, somehow I lost the tip, I didn't break it off and I don't remember it happening. I let a guy use it a couple times and I'm wondering if that's when it did. I looked in to shipping it in for a replacement blade without the serrations.

Anyway, I've been looking for a old school stone and today, I caved and picked up a diamond sharpener. Not one of the v things, but an actual coarse/fine sided block. I spent about and hour or so on it, and really wish I had taken before photos. Mind you, the tip was gone, and the blade had a few chips out of it, BUT it still has a usable edge, had no problem cutting things for work. Now, I managed to get a edge sharp enough to shave my arm with.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    Yeah but the original is $475, this was $30 on amazon.
    Got my griptilion sharper then stock and all my kitchen knives. :D

Leave a comment:

• AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    What do you guys sharpen with?
    Edge Pro Apex, the non-ripoff version of your sharpener. LOL

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Spyderco sharpmaker. Was able to produce a hair whittling edge once, quickly makes an edge sharp enough for EDC.

Leave a comment:

• 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
    It's not as fancy as some of the other knives posted here, but this is my current daily. super convenient one-handed opening, simple blade that's easy to sharpen, and I like the simple proportions and aesthetic. Got it on sale for a song too.
    I have a Kershaw clash, it really is a great knife. While it may not be the quality that it used to be, it is not a bad knife by any means. As a bonus, the assisted open scares the shit out of most people.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    generally a 2"x6"x5/8" Black Arkansas stone free hand

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    What do you guys sharpen with?

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
    I go camping and I want an all purpose outdoors knife to bring with me.
    For what though do you open cans and use it as a screw driver or what?

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
    This is my favorite camping knife. At only $18 it stays sharp, is strong, and I don't care enough about it to baby it. It's carbon steel though, so you have to keep it clean or it will rust. It keeps a edge better than stainless though.

Leave a comment:

• anabolice30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ST1G
    replied
    What is your primary goal in owning it?

Leave a comment:

• anabolice30
    replied
    Thoughts on SOG seal pup? It's reviewed very positively online, but for only $38 on amazon I have to wonder what kind of quality it is.

Leave a comment:

• E30_Pare
    replied
    Knife Thread: All about Knives and other edged tools

Heat anodized the titanium scales on my Boker Urban Trapper. I can dig it. Sitting on top of some old beater China knife I've been carrying since I was 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Grips are scuttle ground way thiner than they look so they make fantastic slicers. i think they are supposed to be thiner at the edge than para 2s are

Leave a comment:

Working...
X