• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to self:

Never break into RCWells' house.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
      I have and carry the EXACT same knife.

Spring assisted for one handed opening, nice and thin. I love it.

I flipped the clip around on mine though that way it's facing the right direction when I unclip it.
      love this knife, mine is the snap-on version red and black painted, it fits perfectly in your pocket and is badass cause it is spring operated

Tim

Comment

OH I get what you're saying, yeah that is a real fucking badass hack the shit out of someone axe

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Sha1234 View Post
          love this knife, mine is the snap-on version red and black painted, it fits perfectly in your pocket and is badass cause it is spring operated

Tim
          I also have the same one. No need for us to post pics of the same knife, I also keep a S&W Homeland Security in my "adventure bag".

Comment

Originally posted by Money$hit View Post
            Note to self:

Never break into RCWells' house.
            kid did once, i was home and caught him prying a back window open with a shovel, chased him down with my G21 trained on him, told him to eat dirt. Then had to tell him to NOT eat dirt so he spit it out. Most of that is true except he didn't really eat dirt, but i think he did shit his pants. turns out he was neighbor's kid, and had been doing this for several weeks. never stole anything so not sure what he was doing in the house but needless to say, it never happened again.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

i just picked one of these bad boys up its compact but feels great in my hand i love it

Comment

I love Madaric Knives and really really want one. As I said before if anyone knows how to get some let me know :)

Check this out:

"The WASP Knife certainly lives up to its namesake as the moment it stabs something, 24 grams of compressed gas at 800 PSI will enter the wound, regardless of whether you're on land or underwater - opening up a whole new world of hurt to the victim. Apparently, this dangerous knife is sold strictly to the non-civilian market, but you never know just how a careless moment could cause this to leak out for those with more nefarious purposes. The WASP knife retails for $389. My skin crawled while reading up on what this knife can do, and I sure as heck wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it."

Originally posted by jintermont View Post
                i just picked one of these bad boys up its compact but feels great in my hand i love it
                How random! I've been considering buying one of those as a "last resort" weapon or whatever you want to call it. Seems like it would work really good in a real world situation such as if you wrestling around with someone. You'd still be able to get them with that puppy. Did it come with a lanyard for hanging around your neck? What did you pay and where? I've been scoping them on eBay.
                Last edited by Nicademus; 02-20-2009, 02:51 AM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                  How random! I've been considering buying one of those as a "last resort" weapon or whatever you want to call it.
                  Keep in mind that carrying a concealed fixed-blade knife is illegal just about everywhere. In most jurisdictions, a tiny fixed-blade knife with 1.5" blade will get you into much more serious trouble with the law than a 4" locking folder.

Seems like it would work really good in a real world situation such as if you wrestling around with someone. You'd still be able to get them with that puppy. Did it come with a lanyard for hanging around your neck?
                  It might sound good in theory, but sucks in practice. A knife dangling from your neck will be moving all over the place. So you never know where you're going to find it. Then you've got to reach under your shirt to get it, which is tricky to do when you're grappling on the ground with two attackers on top of you. Finally, it's not even all that easy to hide a knife under your shirt in the first place. Everyone will notice you have something under there.

Neck knives are popular with mall ninjas and 350 lbs urban commandos, but not serious folks. Better to have a one-hand-opening, locking folder clipped to your strong-side front pocket.
                  sigpic
                  1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                  2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

-Pierre
                    1987 535is
                    1988 325is

Comment

i always keep my +1 longsword eqquiped
                      BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                        Keep in mind that carrying a concealed fixed-blade knife is illegal just about everywhere. In most jurisdictions, a tiny fixed-blade knife with 1.5" blade will get you into much more serious trouble with the law than a 4" locking folder.
                        So you're saying I can carry a pistol concealed on my being but not a knife? I think not.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

So you're saying I can carry a pistol concealed on my being but not a knife? I think not.
                          Depends on: (1) which state you live in; (2) any additional restrictions in the city you live in; (3) whether or not you have a CCW permit; and (4) whether your CCW permit covers all concealed weapons or just firearms. Most CCW permits are worded such that they only cover concealed firearms. If you are indeed a CCW holder, you should know that: it would have been covered in your state's CCW course.

For the VAST majority of Americans, a fixed-blade knife (of any length) is illegal to carry concealed. Open carry is usually OK, but not concealed carry.
                          sigpic

Comment

Depends on: (1) which state you live in; (2) any additional restrictions in the city you live in; (3) whether or not you have a CCW permit; and (4) whether your CCW permit covers all concealed weapons or just firearms. Most CCW permits are worded such that they only cover concealed firearms. If you are indeed a CCW holder, you should know that: it would have been covered in your state's CCW course.

For the VAST majority of Americans, a fixed-blade knife (of any length) is illegal to carry concealed. Open carry is usually OK, but not concealed carry.
                            My states CCW course...pfffff. Oh yeah I remember that course, it was very involved lets see the steps were:

1. Drive to PD
                            2. Go up to the window "Can I get a CCW?"
                            3. Scribble on paper
                            4. Do some finger painting
                            5. Hand over $50
                            6. Receive CCW

In all seriousness, I guess I'll take a second look at what can and cannot be done.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

1. Drive to PD
                              2. Go up to the window "Can I get a CCW?"
                              3. Scribble on paper
                              4. Do some finger painting
                              5. Hand over $50
                              6. Receive CCW
                              Lucky. I've always lived in places where CCW was impossible to get: NYC, Boston, Montreal, and NJ :hitler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Lucky. I've always lived in places where CCW was impossible to get: NYC, Boston, Montreal, and NJ :hitler:
                                Yeah you'd think it would be hard to get one in liberal Seattle.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X