Animal Abuse......sick kids

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nicademus
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    Kronus - how do you know? May I have their contact info?
    I would like it as well. I say whoever lives closest goes over there and takes care of it.

    Originally posted by Jean
    What a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, what kind of sick fuck does that to an animal that can't fight back...

    Argh.
    I know its sad, did you hear it crying. Poor thing. It wasn't even aggressive or anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    What a fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles, what kind of sick fuck does that to an animal that can't fight back...

    Argh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Kronus - how do you know? May I have their contact info?

    Leave a comment:


  • turboeta
    replied
    That fuck needs a proper ass beating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    I hope someone finds that a fucks that kid up.
    Kronus said they've been found already.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I hope someone finds that a fucks that kid up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Wow, if I ever met that kid Id beat the fuck out of him.

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Neat...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Seriously!? Good. I hope they get beaten like that cat. It looked like such a nice cat too :(

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied



    Seriously, those kids are fuckups. The internet found their identities already, by the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    started a topic Animal Abuse......sick kids

    Animal Abuse......sick kids

Working...