Animal Abuse......sick kids

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jean
    replied
    Looks like it made the local news ? http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=9849597

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    I looked into it more, they found those sick fucks. http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c..._to_be/c07ohzh

    From /b/: "Yes, we laugh at some emo making a massacre or some ****** starving. But this is about cats." I lol'd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Fuck I hate cats as much as the next guy who has terrible allergies, but this piece of shit needs to have the shit kid out of him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Thanks BOxxy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I still believe Anonymous is one of the most powerful "gangs" in the world in terms of finding information and tracking down people. Within roughly 12 hours they found the kids identity, phone number, address and families contact info all from a low quality video posted on YouTube. This isn't the first person to be tracked down in such a timely fashion and it surely won't be the last either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Sad thing is that cat is ruined. I've see it happen. It will forever be scared and afraid of humans. Did you see how it was cowering before he even started the abuse? It was totally submissive and its will was broken.

    Leave a comment:


  • monty
    replied
    I hope those kids' dads find the video and do the exact same thing to them move for move.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30pwr
    replied
    that just angered me beyond belief. like, i kid around by saying i will punt dogs that bite and shit. but thats just straight insane. i hope his life is hell

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    is reddit like 4chan?

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c...ey_need_to_be/

    Read through the comments here. The internet has already been mobilized.

    That thread is hilarious.

    Dude 1: "The \b\ army has been mobilized"
    Dude 2: "Wow, finally 4chan does something useful."

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    We have way too many cats and I do mess with em some what and I get the claw an tooth some times but it all in good nature, the kittah's get a bit carried away some times.

    That kid needs a ass kicking from hell, I would hold his head in the toilet bowl, till he nearly drowns, then beat his ass in to oblivion

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    That's pretty fucked up...how does someone even do that?

    It's too bad that the taxpayers wil have to keep that piece of shit alive someday in jail.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied


    Read through the comments here. The internet has already been mobilized.

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    I hate cats but that's messed up. NOW, If the cat had NOT been declawed, that pos wouldn't have dared try that.

    Leave a comment:


  • project86
    replied
    Animal abuse is common behavior of future psychopaths/serial killers. It is an early warning sign of future activity. Soon he will graduate to hurting people in that same way and having that same smirk on his face (if indeed he is doing this just for pleasure or just because, there could be other reasons). BTW, the comments on that site said the kids name is Kenny Glenn. From the looks of his house his lives in an affluent area somewhere in suburban america.

    Leave a comment:

Working...