Animal Abuse......sick kids

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xLibelle
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    *Update: "During their investigation, the Comanche County Sheriff's Department discovered a third abuse video that shows the beating of a black and white cat - also at a teens' home. The sheriff's department rescued that cat today." news link

    "The cats will not go back into the home, and they are expected to be adopted out into a good home in the next few days."

    "Once the vet treats Dusty and the other cat, 7News will be able to visit them. You can count on us to have much happier footage of Dusty and the other cat later this week."

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Don't know if anyone posted this

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Originally posted by Flash

    I dont also think that anybody would have known if that is indeed the guy, that if the pics werent taken and posted on his account that they would know who it is.
    Ummm what? sldkfjaslkfjdlasjdfl;? ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Flash
    replied
    Damn thats sad :(
    My brother thinks its ok to push or kick out of the way, our golden retriever when hes sleeping in the hallway :roll:

    I dont also think that anybody would have known if that is indeed the guy, that if the pics werent taken and posted on his account that they would know who it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Emperator
    replied
    look what i found!!

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Robert Pickton did it too.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Didnt Dommer (spelling) start with killing and torturing small animals?

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    That is seriously messed up. That kid needs the shit kicked out of him, not just a beating but a literal shit kicking. Like someone else said, this is normal psychotic behavior from a person who ends up being a serial killer.

    That video was disturbing too.

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    poor kittah..

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Lol, suck on my balls. I was giving him shit. You have this deep festered anger... and I dont think its me you are angry with. I think you are angry with yourself for having a man crush on me.
    hehe

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    Originally posted by OOMPH!

    These kids need to be caned, Singapore style.
    Beaten with a bamboo rod

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Lol, suck on my balls. I was giving him shit. You have this deep festered anger... and I dont think its me you are angry with. I think you are angry with yourself for having a man crush on me.
    Give me a call later I want you to analyze some more of my dreams.

    Leave a comment:


  • RickSloan
    replied
    some one from r3v should defiantly adopt dusty!

    and if i was these kids fathers i would be asking the news cameras to turn a blind eye until the bruises fade...

    Leave a comment:

Working...