Animal Abuse......sick kids

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    stfu
    Lol, suck on my balls. I was giving him shit. You have this deep festered anger... and I dont think its me you are angry with. I think you are angry with yourself for having a man crush on me.

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Where the FUCK are all the PETA activists?!?!?! They should be all over these asshole kids but they're probably out protesting throwing blood/paint on fur coats (animals already dead).

    These kids need to be caned, Singapore style.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    I get the feeling those boys are going to get off easy judging by their sheriff. They'd get "now boys don't do that again" but that's up to the DA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    ^waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles
    stfu

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    ^waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    this is terrible to watch

    I'm not a 'cat person', but I am an animal lover. I have a little lap dog (see avatar), and while I've smacked his rear-end a few time for crapping/chewing/etc, what happened there is totally unacceptable. I can't bring myself to watch it again, or look at the pic Josh posted. It just hurts my feeling too much... :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    They have 3 different segments thus far on the local news about the cat abuser.

    Check it out if you'd like

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Also, people are pieces of shit, and most animals are not.

    Leave a comment:


  • bataangpinoy
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Kinda funny how many of us get more upset over someone torturing an animal than messing with a human being. You can kill someone (Leonard Little) but as soon as you fight and kill dogs (Mike Vick) its all over. I hate cats, but the kid's a piece of shit.
    this is true. but im guessing its seen that a human can defend his/herself
    but the animal does not know better etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    Kinda funny how many of us get more upset over someone torturing an animal than messing with a human being. You can kill someone (Leonard Little) but as soon as you fight and kill dogs (Mike Vick) its all over. I hate cats, but the kid's a piece of shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • bataangpinoy
    replied
    i watched it again. it made me angry
    i gave my cat a hug, some treats and some nip promptly after.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    wow what a total ass hole. I would fuck that kid up if I ever ran into him.

    Leave a comment:


  • 884door
    replied
    I only watched a couple little parts of it, couldn't stand it.

    We should throw the little f^#ker into a cage full of hungry lions.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by h0lmes
    I won't even watch the video because I know it will make me sick and angry.
    That's horrible, hmmmmm, Lawton is only a couple hours down the road.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    I couldn't watch it either. I wonder if I can adopt the cat?

    There's never been a point in my life where I haven't had less than 2 cats. I'm always picking up trays and cleaning them up to give away. This story actually makes me want to hurt people - but I'm glad that the cat is in good hands and the kid seems like he'll get in trouble. If he doesn't, I'm sure outrage will follow.

    Leave a comment:

Working...