BFC to up tight- I Love r3v

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    I'm down with your answer. Forgot to tell him to strap a bomb on hisself

    Leave a comment:


  • Optimator
    replied
    The biggest problem with your post was, it was about as funny as the looks Farbin Kaiber gets when he goes to Lane Bryant to get himself fitted for a bra.

    Leave a comment:


  • chrisesteschiro
    replied
    I was just saying how much i love r3v because r3v doesnt give a shit

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    So you're a dick and proud of your momentuous accomplishment. Thank you for your contribution to the r3v community!

    Leave a comment:


  • chrisesteschiro
    started a topic BFC to up tight- I Love r3v

    BFC to up tight- I Love r3v

    Cliffs at bottom

    From http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1179526
    Have to be logged in to read.

    Some guy post onf bfc OT bitching because a girl he likes is muslim and he is afraid of her family. All they do is bitch so I told him to

    "Go get a hell of a tan....then put more fake tan on yourself. Shave your pubes and buttcrack hair, apply it to your face. Find a towl, let a wet dog roll in it, put it on your head. Next take your dirty sheets off your bed and wrap yourself in them. Next walk barefooted down a dirty alley for 30 minutes then put on some sandles. The next step is very important. Find some garlic and assorted stinky herbs, cut it and rub it all over your body. When you meet her family look at them with cold dead eyes. tell them you are down for islam and dont forget your prayer rug. Tell them you own 3 gas stations and a hotel. Let me know if you need any more tips........"

    And they close down the thread..... really i was just joking but give me a break is that really to much for an OT to take........?

    I love r3v....

    Cliffs- BFC ot guy complaining about muslim gf, i make a rude comment and they shut it down..r3v knows about free speach and has a much better sence of humor..

    Thanks r3v for enriching my life..
Working...