BFC to up tight- I Love r3v

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by aaron325ix
    manzier!!!
    "Say you're getting intimate with a woman, you don't want her fumbling and struggling back there."

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nic01101011
    the place is over moderated, and full of vain cocksuckers
    WTF is a "vain cocksucker"? Is that someone who is proud of their cocksucking skills? If so, why bust their balls about it...just let them go and do what they are best at...let them suck cock!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nic01101011
    replied
    the place is over moderated, and full of vain cocksuckers

    Leave a comment:


  • Alkasquawlik
    replied
    i lol'd
    the ones who got all uptight were prolly indian/muslim themselves
    if they cant take a joke, fuck em

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    That was pretty racey. But apparently that shit flies here.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by chrisesteschiro
    haha just for that bfc has now put me in time out......i have to go set in the naughty chair.......
    Bfc is just a bunch of closeted homos. That pic probably gave them a boner.

    Leave a comment:


  • chrisesteschiro
    replied
    haha just for that bfc has now put me in time out......i have to go set in the naughty chair.......

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by chrisesteschiro


    I was home sick and thinking wwbd
    I wonder if he bought that or stole it.

    Leave a comment:


  • HiTheNameIsBJ
    replied
    Originally posted by dashboardmonkey
    It's not a "bra" it's a "bro"
    No it's a Man-zier!!!


    Damn beat me for spell checking

    Leave a comment:


  • aaron325ix
    replied
    manzier!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    It's not a "bra" it's a "bro"

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I shave my chest before I put on a bra.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Love R3v

    Leave a comment:


  • chrisesteschiro
    replied


    I was home sick and thinking wwbd

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    So that was you huh, i told him that her brother was gonna cut his head off with a razor knife

    Leave a comment:

Working...